Appreciation Thread For @Danielle318

I don’t think so! You’re amazing and deserve all the appreciation in the world, Dani!

1 Like

:pleading_face:

I-

Why do people like you exist? You are too kind. :sob:

1 Like

Here to announce that Danielle is one of the most sweetest people I’ve ever met like wtf she’s such a sweetheart and can you imagine being as talented and amazing as herrr :pleading_face::pleading_face::heart:

Just wanted to let you know Danielle, that I love you and I appreciate you so much. I’m writing this quite late at night but it definitely needs to be said.

Love ya xx

Yours Truly,
Miyako :relieved::heart:

2 Likes

I-
Me, talented? Girl! I mean look at all the things you make! I could never!

I love you too. I don’t deserve you. :sob:

1 Like

I’ve never actually spoken to you, but you deffo deserve this thread. You seem very sweet and kind and your always liking my posts on the other forums so tyy for that :revolving_hearts::heartbeat:
Overall, don’t stop being your kind self :heart:
@Danielle318

2 Likes

Aw! Thanks!

Of course!

I try to like most people’s posts :winks:.

I’d love to talk to you where ever so feel free to PM me :upside_down_face:

I won’t unless I start really really start hating myself again. :pleading_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Hey Dani! I didn’t see this before but thank you for being such a kind, supportive, and understanding friend! :blush::heart: You’ve been there for me when I’m feeling down, and I hope I can do the same for you! You are very special to me and many others here, please don’t ever forget that! Much love to you :heart::two_hearts::heart::two_hearts::heart:

1 Like

Of course! No matter how I feel, you still deserve a support system, plus, you’re mine so :upside_down_face:.

You already have. You have already helped when I’ve been down and I am glad I have you as my friend.

I might forget that :see_no_evil: But anyway, much love too you too :heart::black_heart:.

1 Like

Aww thanks!! Talking about problems together makes them at least a bit better :blush::sneezing_face:

I‘m glad to hear that!! And of course :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Heh, same here lol.
:heart::white_heart::black_heart::heart::white_heart::black_heart:

1 Like

@Danielle318 is fun and nice to others as far as I know! :pleading_face:

2 Likes

That’s true.

You are such a good friend :pleading_face::upside_down_face:

:heart::black_heart:

Aw! Thanks! I try to be. slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

WE LOVE YOU GIRL!!!
YOU’RE MY SOUL SISTER! Mi hermana! Mi emperatriz!
You’re my best friend along with @raven.is.a.clown!
I LOVE YOU GIRL!! NEVER FORGET IT!
@Danielle318 you are worth it! :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

I love you too.

:heart::black_heart:

I will. I make no promises to remember that-

:pleading_face:

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.