🌷 Appreciation Thread for FlowerGriefer part 2 + Happy Birthday! 🌷

The previous thread closed: Appreciation Thread for FlowerGriefer :tulip: - Community / General Chat - Episode Forums (episodeinteractive.com) but today I’ve made a new one, on @FlowerGriefer 's birthday which is Jan 17 :star_struck: :dizzy: Repost of that thread:

OK, I just wanna say this awesome soul @FlowerGriefer has helped me out so much and always came through for me :rabbit: :tulip:

Not only me but for others as well <3 She’s always willing to lend a helping hand and we really appreciate it. She’s helped me with backgrounds, profile pics and she always tries her best to give others what they request and it always ends up being beautiful :butterfly: Flower, you’re fantastic, wonderful and every other amazing, positive word I can think of :sunny: :orange_heart::yellow_heart::disco::cake4: Here’s her awesome background thread you can check out: :tulip: FlowerGriefer’s Backgrounds :tulip: - Creator’s Corner / Art Resources - Episode Forums (episodeinteractive.com) :blob_sun: :blob_hearts:

flowerall%20tulips001

Seriously we love you a lot Flower, you just keep on blossoming, mon amie :cherry_blossom::rose::wilted_flower::hibiscus::sunflower::blossom::shamrock::tulip:

Here’s a spam of tulip emojis just for you: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :heartpulse::sparkling_heart::revolving_hearts::two_hearts: :sunglasses:

FlowerGriefer’s birthday threads: Happy Birthday FlowerGriefer :tulip: :crown: - Community / General Chat - Episode Forums (episodeinteractive.com) & Happy Birthday FlowerGriefer 2021 :tulip: :dizzy: - Community / General Chat - Episode Forums (episodeinteractive.com)

Happy birthday to the Tulip Vampire Badass Queen :heart_eyes: I appreciate you so much, and I hope you’re showered with so many gifts, FlowerGriefer :blob_sun: :gift: :gift_heart: :balloon: :cake2: I love you past the moon, you wonderful, talented, magical soul :avocado_love: :blob_hearts:

My birthday gifts and messages to you:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @FlowerGriefer :tada: :tulip: Your talent is truly amazing and I very much adore you for it! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Thanks so much @JemU776 :yay: :blob_hearts: Your friendship and support means so much to me :partying_face: :star2: :tulip:

Thank you @Sarah07 :sparkles: :partying_face: :tulip:

Blow Kiss Kitty Love Gif

3 Likes

Happy birthday! You’re always super helpful, thank you for being wonderful! :heart: @FlowerGriefer

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @FlowerGriefer
I really appreciate all you have been doing on the forums.
You’re loved :grinning::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

WoW
This thread it’s really looking like Tulip garden :tulip: @JemU776

Ik it’s late

But Happy birthday Brandi!!! :birthday: @FlowerGriefer

3 Likes

Thank you all so much!! @Melish.episode @Joycee.epy @Unknown_writer :partying_face: :sparkles: :tulip:

4 Likes

How was your special day, mon amie :kissing_heart: :chef: :blob_sun: give all the details :smirk: :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.