Appreciation Thread for FlowerGriefer 🌷

I don’t normally use the tulip emoji but for this thread I will :joy:

OK, I just wanna say this awesome soul @FlowerGriefer has helped me out so much and always came through for me :rabbit: :tulip:

Not only me but for others as well <3 She’s always willing to lend a helping hand and we really appreciate it. She’s helped me with backgrounds, profile pics and she always tries her best to give others what they request and it always ends up being beautiful :butterfly: Flower, you’re fantastic, wonderful and every other amazing, positive word I can think of :sunny: :orange_heart::yellow_heart::disco::cake4:

flowerall%20tulips001

Seriously we love you a lot Flower, you just keep on blossoming, mon amie :cherry_blossom::rose::wilted_flower::hibiscus::sunflower::blossom::shamrock::tulip:

Here’s a spam of tulip emojis just for you: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :heartpulse::sparkling_heart::revolving_hearts::two_hearts: :sunglasses:

37 Likes

How sweet this post is! :smile:

6 Likes

:flushed: I don’t even know what to say… @JemU776 you are the most amazing friend a person can have around here. A real inspiration. It makes me feel good to help people with whatever I can. :gift_heart: I’m just glad you all like what I make. :joy: Thanks for this Jem, you’re a rare treasure. :gem::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::tulip:

7 Likes

This post is so wholesome and sweet I love it :pleading_face::sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

:clap::smile:

4 Likes

Bump :sunglasses:

1 Like

Bump :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

A Flower Power Bump :tulip:

1 Like

A Beautiful Bump :wink:

1 Like

Bump :nerd_face: :tulip:

1 Like

@FlowerGriefer I really need to show you appreciation, this birthday gift you gave me is so amazing :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart: :cake: :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Yas! more appreciation for @FlowerGriefer!!! Awesome at making backgrounds & overlays, and helping the community! :confetti_ball::tada::raised_hands::sunglasses::grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

:love_letter: @JemU776 and @lanafrazer_episode I appreciate you both sooo much for appreciating me :100::nerd_face::tulip:

3 Likes

Always @FlowerGriefer ,your friendship means the world to me, ilysm :nerd_face: :sunglasses: :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

Right back at ya :blob_hearts::fist_bump::tulip:

3 Likes

@FlowerGriefer I want to say only one sentence :

tenor%20(3)

2 Likes

Thank you! :kissing_heart::tulip:

3 Likes

You’re welcome :smile:

3 Likes

:100::heart_eyes::heart:

4 Likes

Bump! My cute lil bestie @FlowerGriefer needs a golden medal, she does so much in this community and we’re so proud of her <3 Showering you with endless love :1st_place_medal: :partying_face: :blob_hearts:

3 Likes