Appreciation Thread for FlowerGriefer 🌷

Yes! @FlowerGriefer you deserve this appreciation thread and so much more. I would be lost without the backgrounds and overlays that you are so kind enough to make for me. You are amazing and thank you for everything that you do for myself and the forum community. :smile: :blob_hearts:

4 Likes

Thanks @Maria.episodestories that really means a lot :sparkling_heart::tulip:

3 Likes

We love u so much ok :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart: :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

:kiss::tulip:

2 Likes

Bump! :cupid:

In my opinion, @FlowerGriefer is the best background creator in Episode history :sunglasses: :tulip: Love you, you cute evil bunny :kissing_heart: :rabbit: :smiling_imp: :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

She’s awesome as always!!! ALWAYS APPRECIATE YOU FLOWER!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts:

3 Likes

Thanks @JemU776 and @lanafrazer_episode :kissing_heart: You guys are so great :100::gift_heart::tulip:

3 Likes

So sweet

1 Like

@FlowerGriefer
I have no idea where to start. You are a gem :gem::gem:, you are amazing. You deserve a gold medal :1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal:. I am not sure we’re friends but if we are I don’t deserve you at all. You are the best background maker in history, helping people all the time and your so easy and kind to talk to. What did I ever do to deserve a friend like that, you are just so sweet. I could go on and on and on forever.
Your amazing, and you bright up the sky

4 Likes

Preach, we love you from the bottom of our hearts FlowerGriefer :wink: :nerd_face::sunglasses::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::crazy_face::star_struck::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::blob_hearts::disco::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts::blob_hearts:

3 Likes

Of course we’re friends @luckyvirgo :heart: Thank you so much for all your kind words :kissing_heart: You’re so sweet :lollipop: You were very easy to work with :sunglasses: and I would do it again for you anytime :v::tulip:

3 Likes

:heart::gem::tulip:

2 Likes

Thank you, it’s an honour to be friends with someone as amazing and kind as you

3 Likes

Honestly, I love @FlowerGriefer she’s helps me every single time. She has the biggest heart and she’s the most kindest person as well. I APPRECIATE HER SO MUCH!!! :sob::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you so much @raindrvps You are so sweet I’m always happy to help you :blob_hearts::blob_turtle::tulip:

2 Likes

@FlowerGriefer Idk you well, but I see you around the forums a bit and you’re just so kind and helpful to everyone! :blob_sun: And I look forward to seeing your edits of the new updates every Friday “Thursday”

3 Likes

Aye :blob_hearts: Thank you so much @amberose :rose: You just made my day :sunglasses::tulip:

3 Likes

You deserve a big gold medal for everything you do to help people.
@FlowerGriefer

3 Likes

Thank you @luckyvirgo You’re sweet words are better than any medal :wink::tulip:

3 Likes

you just made my day.
Thank you for being you @FlowerGriefer.

3 Likes