Appreciation Thread for FlowerGriefer 🌷

Hey I would also like to post my appreciation for @FlowerGriefer!

She is amazing ad very patient with requests, and in the end she never disappoints.

Thank you so much Flower.Griefer! You are amazing and so kind to help us all out!
:heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much @JemU776 @Episode.Cameronwrite @Celestial_Night :pleading_face: :blob_hearts::sparkles: I’m happy to help :blob_sun: :tulip:

Blowing Kisses Gif

3 Likes

Bump! We love her!

2 Likes

Bump :yay: ilysm :avocado_love: :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

@FlowerGriefer you deserve this thread!
:+1:t2::heart::heart::heart:

I want to thank you for the backgrounds and overlays once again! :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:
I love them!!:heart_eyes:

I think that I can speak for all of us, you’ve helped us out a lot, and we are all thanking you.

You’re very talented!⚘⚘⚘
You always know how to change our requests in to art! :framed_picture:

You’re also mentioned in my IG highlights (permantly) for the credits. :bouquet::bouquet:

I hope you’re having a great day!:upside_down_face:
Stay safe! :grin:

Love, E.T.

4 Likes

Thank you so much! @Episodetiger :pleading_face: :revolving_hearts: You just made my day :sparkles: :blob_sun: :tulip:

3 Likes

Yes! @FlowerGriefer thank you so much for everything you have made me!

Yes! Thank you!

I know, she’s amazing! :exploding_head:

@FlowerGriefer

3 Likes

We’re all just fans of FlowerGriefer # The FlowerGriefer Fan Club :star_struck: :blob_hearts: :metal2:

So true :heart_eyes: She’s a talented Queen :yay:

3 Likes

You ladies are the best! @JemU776 and @Danielle318 :revolving_hearts: :avocado_love: :sob: :tulip:
Po I love you guys Gif

2 Likes

No, you are!

2 Likes

Just came across this and wanted to throw in my love and support for her. I don’t know what I would of done without @FlowerGriefer :hugs:

3 Likes

Gotchu Gif

Thank you @Katie36 :revolving_hearts: You’re a pleasure to work with :sparkles: :tulip:

2 Likes

Bump, you are way too awesome :yay: Queen :smirk: :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Bump!

2 Likes

Bump :sunflower:

We appreciate you for making this thread :star2: :crescent_moon: love you :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

:kissing_heart: :blob_hearts: :tulip:

2 Likes

Bump :crescent_moon: :avocado_love:

2 Likes

Bump :chef: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Bump! We love this amazing woman!

1 Like

Bump :kissing_heart: :two_hearts:

1 Like