Appreciation Thread for FlowerGriefer 🌷

Even though I’m busy and said I wasn’t going to log in I needed to login just to say to my favorite person on the forums:

Happy Anniversary of the day you joined the forums @FlowerGriefer WE LOVE YOU, YOU’RE A SUPER TALENTED QUEEN AND SO HELPFUL AND SWEET :party_time: :partying_face: :tada: :yay: :blob_hearts: :blob_sun: :fist_bump: :avocado_love: :metal2: :chef:

Dec 1 = special day :sunglasses: Wow, we’ve both been here for such a long time :joy: Enjoy your day best friend 4 life :yay:

1 Like

giphy

Thanks so much Jem!!! :yay: :blob_hearts: :avocado_love: :blob_turtle: You’re the best :sparkles: :tulip:

1 Like

Bump :yay:

1 Like

Letter to the awesome, talented Queen FlowerGriefer:

@FlowerGriefer, I just want to say you’re such a beautiful soul in this cold world :world_map: You restore my faith in humanity :joy: You’re my bestie, and you’re the most talented person on the forums :yay: You’re always willing to lend a helping hand, you’re kind, and I’m pretty sure you’re a magical fairy :face_with_monocle: You’re my fav person on the forums :revolving_hearts: I appreciate you so much, and love you with all my heart. I’m so glad you joined the Forums because they gained the best user ever :sunglasses: When I’m inactive or busy, I still like to go on forums to talk to you and like your posts :laughing: Thank you for all the memories, I hope all your dreams come true and that you’re always happy. Thank you for your friendship, thank you for the smiles, laughs, gifts, and thank you for being so wonderful, I seriously love you past the moon, Happy New Year :crescent_moon: :avocado_love: :kissing_heart: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

:see_no_evil: @JemU776 Thank you so much for all your kind words and being such an amazing friend :pleading_face: :blob_sun:

So touched reaction Gif

I absolutely adore you! :sparkling_heart: I was just following your lead when it comes to helping people in this community :nerd_face: :partying_face: Your friendship means so much to me :fist_bump: This world is a better place because you’re in it :disco: Love you past the moon :sparkles: :star2: :crescent_moon: Thanks Jem :sparkles: I hope you have an awesome New Year!! :yay::tulip:

2 Likes

BUMP :disco: :chef: :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Bump :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Bump :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Bump # ilysm :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Bump #ilysmTulipQueen :blob_hearts: :avocado_love:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Bump :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hey

1 Like

@FlowerGriefer tysm for all that you do!! :heart: :tulip: :white_heart: :tulip:

Even though you have no idea who I am :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:blob_hearts: Thanks so much for your support! :sparkles: :blob_turtle: :tulip:

2 Likes

No problem :white_heart:
Oo turtle :turtle:

2 Likes

Bump :blob_hearts: tysm for making me an awesome birthday gift, ilysm and appreciate you :yay:

1 Like

:yay: You’re welcome!! Happy Birthday Again!! :partying_face: :party_time: :tulip:

1 Like

Prepare for a mini I mean kinda long speech, bffl :chef: :blob_hearts:

@FlowerGriefer you are the bestest person on the forums, I can’t express how amazing you are! You help me with art material and whenever I need anything, you always lend a helping hand and it’s like you read my mind because you create what I imagine :lol: plus one of the main reasons I get so excited for my b-day each year, and I didn’t use to, is because of you, you make me such beautiful gifts that leave me breathless and your friendship is the best gift :gift: :gift_heart: because of you I can also work on my huge novel project because you made me digital art :joy: :heart: for free :scream: well I’m not planning on buying any art on episode ever anyway #livingthepoorlife #livinghappyandyouareoneofthereasonswhy :sunglasses: :laughing:

You are so helpful, generous, I adore you, I’m thankful for you, I love you past the moon :crescent_moon: , you’re a gift to humanity and you are my favorite artist in the whole entire world, you can make dreams come true, I’m pretty sure you’re a magical fairy :face_with_monocle: :sparkles: keep on being your amazing self, you wonderful soul, the world needs more people like you :clapping: :blob_sun:

Prepare for a gif spam of cuteness :lol: :avocado_love:

tenor

2db5248089afd2e05340ff28b251d5b3

32f0500e4a2aa7524d5dee4567a24bea

4 Likes