Appreciation Thread For Jem! ❤

Bump! :yay:

Thank you so much Jem for everything you do in this community!! Thank you for taking your time in creating so many “HOW-TO” threads and for helping everyone! :blob_sun: :blob_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you for your kind words, Jen :sunglasses: :sunflower: :blob_hearts: And thank you for all of the hard work you do as well, I see you helping out a lot in this community and your wonderful threads are so helpful, awesome work superstar :yay: :blob_sun: :two_hearts: :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

LOVE YOU JEM!! :partying_face::partying_face: You helpful queen and wonder woman :heart::heart:

4 Likes

Thank you @PikachuK18 :blob_hearts: I love your reviewing skills, they’re rad and you’re super awesome :yay: :blob_sun:

3 Likes

:heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

I also want to add this: HOW TO: Deal with the Overlay Brightness Issue

I’m not sure why it was closed as it is a tutorial :sob:

Edit: I’m just going to let it stay closed, this means I have one less thread to worry about when I bump topics as I have a lot :joy: :lol:

3 Likes

We love and appreciate you @JemU776! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :heart: hehe… that’s true, good luck with all the rest of the bumping, you’re invincible :tada: (Can’t believe I wrote invisible :woman_facepalming:t2:, so sorry! :blob_hearts:)

Your tutorials are super helpful! :heart_eyes:

Love you the mostestestxinfinity infinity my buffalo/Wonder Woman/influencer/unicorn/mystical, magical potato! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart: :unicorn:

4 Likes

Bump :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

So helpful! Thanks so much! :heart:

5 Likes

:blob_sun: More Tutorials I made that I’d like to add :crescent_moon:

1. 🌹 HOW TO: Pan + Zoom at the same time + Extra Material 🌹

2. 🍒 CODES: Having Characters Walk on a looping Background 🌸

3. 🌙 HOW TO: Use Pans 🌙

4. 🍭 TIP: Rotating An Overlay Without Having it Shift Somewhere else 💜

5. ⭐ TIP: Having A Smoother Scene ⭐

6. HOW TO: Use the previews and unpreviews directing command 💜 🌙

Thank you so much for your kind words, guys :chef: :partying_face: :cherries: :cherry_blossom:

6 Likes

Just a little bump for this thread because I want to appreciate the beautiful @JemU776. Her positive energy and humbleness cannot be measured :blob_hearts:

8 Likes

Bump :unicorn: :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Bump! :yay:

6 Likes

Bump!

4 Likes

I know I am late but @JemU776

I hope you had an awesome day just like the amazing person you are :blob_hearts:

5 Likes

Thanks, it was actually a really bad day but I hope today is better :blob_sun:

3 Likes

I am sorry to hear that…

3 Likes

No, don’t be sorry :scream: I’m naturally bad luck so this is normal :joy: :lol: Despite it overall being not good, there were some great things about the day :sunglasses: Today is so much better though (and I hope it stays this way throughout the day) lol-lots of love :nerd_face: :blob_hearts:

5 Likes

I’ll scare your bad luck away one day… :angry: I’m a bit late but happy that your day was better three days ago from this reply :laughing::partying_face:

3 Likes

Bump :butterfly:

8 Likes