Appreciation thread for JemU776

@JemU776 is a really nice person and a amazing author
She read my stories when I virtually had zero reads. Thank you so much JemU776 you are one of the kindest people in the episode community

Yes. They act like a mod even if they don’t mean to. They’re just really great.

@Gina123, you’re a very nice person too, and an amazing writer!
You didn’t need to make this : ) I really appreciate it so much though and will always be here for you, if you need help with something or want me to check out a new story you’ve been working on. I love helping people, and will try my best at making sure their problem is solved.
Honestly, there are so many wonderful people on the forums who are fantastic at aiding others-it’s a great place to chat, help, share-we’re like one big family : )
I love this community, and thank everyone for being wonderful and very helpful :wink:

Support and be kind to one another are both awesome things that we have the power to do

:sunglasses::sparkling_heart::yellow_heart::facepunch:

I can tell I already love this thread.

@JemU776 is the forum sweetheart, I feel so lucky to know this amazing Wonder Woman.

You are nothing but the best and you make the forum a better place. :kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::heart::purple_heart::black_heart::blue_heart::green_heart:

You are an amazing friend and I am so glad I met you :sunglasses::sparkling_heart:
You’re also a wonderful writer, very sweet and fun to talk to :facepunch::sparkling_heart:

I humbly agree with everyrhing 🤷🏾:joy::kissing_closed_eyes:

So glad I met you !!

Omg yess!

You may not remember me but I found your words really encouraging and you were so kind to me when I first started out in the forums :heart:

@JemU776 the greatest friend ever ! :kissing_smiling_eyes:

Thank you :sunglasses::facepunch:
Your words mean a lot to me :smile::shamrock:

@JemU776, I read your replies and they are motivating, helpful as well as sarcastic at the same time. You are genuine to everyone on the forums and treat everyone equally, that is the quality I like most about you :ok_hand:

idk you very well but every time i’ve seen u on the forums you’ve been kind :heart:

Thank you guys, your words mean a lot to me :smile::heart_eyes::sparkling_heart::yellow_heart:

You really are a positive light to the community, you have always supported me and all of us too, thank you.

Thank you for your kind words :smile:

You’re very supportive, too, @Days and you’re a wonderful, sweet, positive & fun person :smile::sparkling_heart::jack_o_lantern:

Aww thank you so much :sparkling_heart::heartbeat:

Just giving you some respect for always trying to help people out @JemU776!

Thank you so freaking much for your kind words :sparkling_heart: :heart::two_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :heart_eyes: :sunglasses: :black_heart: :orange_heart: :jack_o_lantern: :lollipop: :cupcake:

I tend to use way too many emojis when I write lol :rofl: