Appreciation thread for JemU776

Honestly, amazing, cool, funny, brilliant, all words still coming to my mind for this lovely person. @JemU776 :tada::confetti_ball::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sunglasses::fire:

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words :heart_eyes_cat::kissing_cat:

I appreciate you a lot, you have no idea how much <3 <3 <3

You’re smart, talented, funny, helpful, honestly the list of amazing, wonderful things you are can go on and on :sunglasses:

I’m happy that I met you and your words really brighten up my day (mostly night since I’m a night owl and awake during that time period :rofl: )

JUST KEEP BEING YOUR AWESOME SELF, YOU ROCK! :sparkling_heart: :sparkles:

1 Like

Like this!

@JemU776 you are one of my favorite people on the forums. I wish I had friends like you when I was teenie bopper :hearts: You’re just so kind and positive and I know you might think I am, but I’m really not but you inspire me to be kind and positive (more like you). Thank you for always offering to go the extra mile for literally everyone xx

2 Likes

This is really sweet of you to say, you’re an amazing friend and I am so thankful I met you. I love you a lot. You mean a lot to me, and you are indeed very supportive and inspiring and kind (don’t be too modest). Like someone opened a review thread because they were inspired by you, and you help out so many people, whether it be directing or reviews or for something else-your reviews are detailed and very encouraging. Not a lot of reviewers would do that (and some are scammers lol). Bless you, you are one of the kindest people I know and a Queen. I really admire how you’re not afraid to speak your mind and will stick up for what you believe in. I have only positive stuff to say about you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart:

I’m proud to call you my best friend and have you part of my Forums family (No, we don’t need to write this in our bios) :laughing:

I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH, YOU AWESOME, BEAUTIFUL PERSON :kissing_cat: :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

I should flag you for being off topic (This thread is about you)

Aw Jem, you’re gonna make me cry! :sob: I’m so happy you consider me part of your un-official forum family that doesn’t need to be included in our bios, because I too, have always considered you a sister from another mister who I don’t include in my bio hehe. So nice to know the feeling’s mutual.

I hope people see this and are jealous of me because I have a friend like you :kissing_heart:

1 Like

bump

1 Like