Appreciation thread for Jeremy!

APPRECIATION!!!

@Jeremy has been there for the forums. He shows that he trully understands us and is very helpful to us all. When we dont understand something, he is there to set things straight, when we are in a conflic he gives us a few tips to stop it. Maybe thats just his job, but he does a darn good job. I created this thread because he always cares for us like we are his little children :laughing:. But no matter what, he is LITERALLY ALWAYS THERE. Lols. He is funny, kind hearted, hard working, and many more traits to come. But he has showed that he is true family to us all. No matter what we can always go to jeremy to fix us a problem. Or maybe just be there. We know that he is always watching like santa clause. (No offense :slight_smile: )

Give it up for @Jeremy!!!

11 Likes

Bumping this because we accidentally merged it with the other appreciation thread for both @Sydney_H and myself. Thanks again all! :heart:

APPRECIATION!!!

@Jeremy has been there for the forums. He shows that he trully understands us and is very helpful to us all. When we dont understand something, he is there to set things straight, when we are in a conflic he gives us a few tips to stop it. Maybe thats just his job, but he does a darn good job. I created this thread because he always cares for us like we are his little children :laughing:. But no matter what, he is LITERALLY ALWAYS THERE. Lols. He is funny, kind hearted, hard working, and many more traits to come. But he has showed that he is true family to us all. No matter what we can always go to jeremy to fix us a problem. Or maybe just be there. We know that he is always watching like santa clause. (No offense :slight_smile: )

Give it up for @Jeremy!!!

10 Likes

Not to toot at my own horn here but the only other thread we have for any appreciation for me is the @Sydney_H and @Jeremy appreciation thread and the old Ryan/Jeremy thread. Since @Sydney_H has one for only her I think it’s safe to keep this one up. Thanks all, really appreciate it :slight_smile: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

8 Likes

An appreciation thread :eyes:
Shout out to Jeremy for having to deal with all these people on the forums lolol. And always keeping it real. Who doesn’t like someone with no filter? (That’s a compliment.) Seriously though managing a lot of people especially arrogant and ignorant people is a lot of work. Lolol :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

He even edited my post, shows how much he cares. :laughing:

@Jeremy really is helpful and amazing! he’s so easy to talk to, funny, caring, and smart. we appreciate you and everything you do! :star2:

4 Likes

We love you “Jermey” :joy: @Jeremy

2 Likes

i wonder who made that thread for you and @/Sydney_H ??? :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

anyways, thank you for your hard work on the forums! we appreciate you a lot!

2 Likes

Yay for @Jeremy for keeping Forums a happier and cough safe? place XD