Appreciation thread for kylie đŸ„°

Ok y’all the appreciation thread virus is spreading like a virus so I decided to make one too :sneezing_face:

@eilyk ilysm you’re one of my favorite frens you’re just so funny and and cute and special to me and honestly I’m so glad we became friends.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You’re always there if someone needs someone to talk to and you’re just so supportive and at the same time u can be iconic and funny just uGh ilysm :sob::heart_eyes:

Tags, snatched from @eilyk like a wig off a drag queen
@lvqbrl
@superwriter7
@Epi.milkyway
@minnehaaa
@keiji
@Neptune
@coco.xhic
@mothatrucka
@Luio
@The_Corgi_Queen
@appleqrl
@LariYaa
@anon71852408
@sofia2
@PropertyofNae
@xetic
^sorry if u din wanna get tagged sksks
Love

13 Likes

@eilyk

BISH I LOVE U! Yes, we haven’t known each other for that long, but you’re funny as hell and I absolutely love talking to u. You’re remarks leave me dead and u are such a cool person. Thank u for helping me and shiz, I hope we can talk more. Luv ya. :triumph::hot_face::kissing_heart:

Dude-

Everyone is making an appreciation thread now. sksk

Omg u guys both made appreciation threads for each other like 2 minutes apart.

3 Likes

LEAVe :pleading_face::pleading_face:

2 Likes

aWH BOI LUV U TOO

2 Likes

stays :yum:

3 Likes

aWH SKSK thats not weird <3 i adore you bby

2 Likes

@eilyk literally i can’t skskksksks, even though u secretly hate me (it’s cool bc ilu still).

Sorry if it’s not long enough đŸ„ș

Okay so basically I love you. You are so sassy and tough but you are actually a bean inside (sorry it’s the truth). But no shit when you say stuff like “AWWH” or “such a bean” that Makes my heart melllttttttttt. Like literally that’s such a caring thing to say and i know u mean it and that makes it so much better. i would literally live another day if that meant living with you like fr. You are so kind and so sassy and it’s the perfect mix that i wish i could have tbh. Like honestly, you have so much talent and not to mention you are beautiful and i have very much appreciation for ur asmr voice :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. Literally you are the perfect mix of everything and if someone doesn’t like you it’s cause they know they can’t pull it off. In fact you are so amazing that you literally have a wife AND a husband like hot damn, that must be hot :hot_face:. Okay i love you so much ur one of my faves and thank you for being friends with me. :sparkling_heart::pleading_face::heart:

2 Likes

yes I hatE u vErY mUch ! :pleading_face:

ILYSM LUCY BBY DONT EVER SCARE US LIKE THAT EVER AGAIn <333

2 Likes

@eilyk takes deep breath ends up choking hi bITCHH OMGG why didnt we make this earlier tf. you were my first and only friend on here and our first pm- bROO omg :pleading_face: you amazed me with you funniness. literally how tf can someone make me laugh sm? you dont give urself enough credit bby. you are talented, pretty (maybe i havENT SEEn u criii) and fuckiNG ICONICCC <33 you are a mental queen, a sassy icon, and at the same time so welcoming and caring? you make me so happy inside and a badass but i love ur lil soft side and cuteness omg :pleading_face: you deserve the literal world and make everyone feel loved and i wish i had snap so i could hear ur voice and talk to u. but u mean sm to me and ty for introducing me to so many different people babe ilyyyyyysFFFMMMM :heartbeat:

also when you say leave or bye it’s adorable k im done

4 Likes

:black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

2 Likes

bYE IM DEADASS CRYING

2 Likes

no ur not stahp my cold heart

2 Likes

nO I WILL ACTUALLY SEND A SNAP TO @The_Corgi_Queen RN TO PROVE IM CRYING MY EYES OUT ILYSM

3 Likes

ilym stop omg <333333 ur SUCH A QUEENNBFGHDEJKHDFEw

3 Likes

wheres my uno reverse

3 Likes

<3 i lovE U MORE :pouting_cat:

2 Likes

sorry sis that’s not allowed here because i’m right lolll fukukukuk u <333

3 Likes

no fuk u

3 Likes

thot