INCORRECT. :triumph:

1 Like

sleep hO OMg u take so many naps mood ok byeee <33

2 Likes

Ur wrong cause ur dumb
 dUmB tHiCxc :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::peach:

1 Like

I love getting tagged in these Oop!

@eilyk oMg ur so gorgeous like WTf, like I’m straight please stop being gorgeous asf! I remember when we met basically in my old art shop when u requested something at the time :joy: and then somehow u pmed me I forgot why, and then we got along so well. Like u be da type of person who u can talk to anything about, like we be talkin ISH about someone bahaha and it just feels normal talkin to ya. Like I don’t needa be formal or anything and I can just be ma normal self. I love how we always attack people and always got each other’s back. Like how if we have a prob with someone we all gotta legit go after em! Ur so goofy and funny and a caring person and u have such a big heart. No matter the situation ur always nice! ILYSm BBY and I hope we stay in contact for a long azz time :pleading_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

i lOVE UUU <33333

3 Likes

chevroLet

2 Likes

QUEEN & ok bye ill go bacc to my nap i kus woke up to make lucy send u my face but she said her storage is full so oop

3 Likes

omg actual cri ok bye

3 Likes

Ilyt :hot_face::hot_face::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

but fr ur such a bean and so u can be rlly gorgeous and rlly hot but we all know ur secretly soft :eyes::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

@eilyk you’ve been a really awesome bestie. You’re sassy, badass, hilarious, and talented! If I didn’t do that face reveal poll then I wouldn’t even know you or even be here! I love talking to you and it’s funny how I give sum food to you! Remember that time where we said Germa is gonna murder me on the Crossovey rule thread> That was f*cking hilarious lmfaoo. I’m also proud to be your sista! Ilysm sista Kyliieeee! And you pretty!

2 Likes

When I’m not lazy I’ll be sure to reply. :hot_face:

2 Likes

ilym bby <3

2 Likes

oh babe also thank you for making me feel like i could make more friends and like i belong here ily always :pleading_face:

1 Like

ilym <3

1 Like

@eilyk

I love you so much! Hi sis, I’m not sure where to start so let’s dive in. We first met in the with all the dirty kids including Sam, Pay, Theo and more. I remember back then you had this weird thing for knives lol. You are crazy, classy, independent and kind. You always speak up for what you believe in. You never back down from a challenge and you always comfort us all when we aren’t feeling great. See in that pm you would crack the most hilarious jokes when Pat wasn’t there. Damn I remember staying up all night just so we could talk. You were so funny that it came off sometimes as blunt. (not in a bad way) I was dying of laughter to the point where I thought I would cough up blood. Then one day you Pat and I planeed a trip. “KYLIE, PAT AND PRASH ARE HEADING TO GO TO THE BEACH TO DO-” It’s too Rated R to say herre but we were dying of laughter. (lmao when are we going) Ever since that day we have grown so much closer. From there we talked in more pm’s and then we joined the Sister Exposers. But everytime a member lefted or wasn’t feeling good we still had eachother to talk to. My favorite hoe, My knife girl, My vacation buddy, my fren! Dont leave me gurlll ever! LOVE YOU SO MUCH :heartpulse::blob_hearts::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

aWH BABY ILYSM <333 (we’re going soon aha)

1 Like

Love you girl! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.