Appreciation Thread for Lucy!

Here’s a little appreciation thread for one of my best friends on the forums that I’ve know for most of my time on here :grin:

@The_Corgi_Queen

You’re one of the nicest people I’ve met on the forums, we’ve been best friends for as long as I can remember. I spontaneously met you on a PM with a few other girls and we started talking a lot and we eventually even started texting too, I love talking to you everyday, with your relatable asf moods lmfao and you always give me the best advices when I’m down.
You came up with the nickname KFC Kween for meh :rofl::heart:
Try not to care about what others care about you love, try not to get stressed, try not to fele like you’re alone becuase by the end of the day, you’ll have at least one person who loves you, and that is me :heartpulse:

Summary

@eilyk
@keiji
@Epi.milkyway
@appleqrl
@xetic
@Problematic_Patrick
@keiji
@Epi.milkyway
@lvqbrl
@xetic
@Problematic_Patrick
@Neptune
@Minneha
@SakuraCheam
@mothatrucka
@coco.xhic
@wizenhut
@Triggered

@eilyk I said I would make it :rage::rage:

14 Likes

i didnt see the message :sleepy:

2 Likes

We love u @The_Corgi_Queen ur the nicest beech ever and we should talk more. Love u babe :sneezing_face::heavy_heart_exclamation::kiss:

2 Likes

We should! :sob::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Omg KFC Queen, i love you so freaking much!!

1 Like

ILYTTTTTTTTT :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

This is so cute wtf :sleepy::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

F💋%^ YEa

2 Likes

mahh bitch, ily @The_Corgi_Queen

2 Likes

@The_Corgi_Queen you’re a great person. :grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::wink::partying_face:

1 Like

@The_Corgi_Queen ily and hugzxx :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

@The_Corgi_Queen hi bby so i’m replying to BOthH threads ignore my dumb bitch sydrome <33
anyways. you’re fucking amazing. you’re so strong and supportive of everyone. it’s crazy. i can’t believe i’ve gotten to be your friend and trust you :heartbeat: i love your sassiness and craziness and cuteness and all the in between. you deserve sm love and happiness and appreciation my love and i’m so lucky to have met you :pleading_face: you make me happier than i’ve been in a long time and our conversations always make me smile or cry, or even both :joy: i remember when we first started talking on my thread and it was like talking to a forums icon. so many people love you and look up to you because you make everyone feel loved queen! i want to help you and always text me whenever babe, ilysfm, it’s crazy. i would trade anything just to hug you and meet you, even if you say we would hate you. you mean the absolute world to me and i can’t imagine my life without you.

now the next thread lol

2 Likes

i- SKSKSKKSKSKSKS BBY LITERALLY I LOVE YOU ACTUALLY SO MUCH YOU ARE SUCH A SWEET AND AMAZING PERSON AND I FEEL HORRIBLE FOR MAKING YOU WORRIED ABOUT ME YOU DESERVE THE WORLD AND I AM SORRY TO SHOW YOU I WAS HURTING WHEN YOU are going through so much already.

2 Likes

well ur always important don’t be sorry :pleading_face: i’ll always worry if i don’t think someone i love is okay, don’t feel bad uwuwu and what i’m going through will always be put on hold for you :pleading_face::heartbeat: ilym

2 Likes

ya’ll 1000% couple goalz .

2 Likes

They shouldn’t ofc, i just wish i could always be there for u more than i am. :sob::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Gonna repost this…cus I re-did it mostly.

@The_Corgi_Queen :

You deserve the whole world! :heart: We met when I was not in the best place but you were so kind, understanding and funny when we talked. You have been my friend since @SakuraCheam introduced me to you. First it was a pm with a bunch of my other friends, then you and I were in the cult “Hell Kweens.” From there we talked a lot more to the point where I adopted you as my child and called you Baby thot, since I was a thot mother. :girl:t4: You were so funny and one of the only people that understood my jokes. But soon we started talking less and less. But I’m the past two days we’ve talked a lot and are beginning to amend our friendship! Yes yesterday was like deep, and I don’t regret adopting you. :hot_face: You were also one of the only people to care about me in a really tough time last month and I owe you that. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::tumbler_glass: I miss talking to you

I’m so sorry what you have gone through over the last couple of weeks and trust me if I could I would make your life near to perfect. I would trade my soul for yours and I would never misjudge you. You are extremely strong, brave and kind. Don’t let anyone bring you down. :call_me_hand:t4:

3 Likes

it’s okay, you make me happier without even realizing it <33

1 Like

i don’t deserve any of you. :sparkling_heart::sob:

1 Like