Shush don’t make me cry more than i already am. :sob::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Lol, the Kween can cry? :flushed: Anyways I’ll stop :smirk::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Yes the queen can cry a lot bc she has the best friends in the world

1 Like

Aww that’s super sweet. :sob:

1 Like

it’s true tho, i caused so many problems but you guys stuck by me anyways, that’s some good friendship right there. :pleading_face::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

You have caused no problems okay?!?! We will always stick by your side cus your an amazing person. now I better go, sorry for hogging the spotlight :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

you could never hog the spotlight, you deserve all the attention queen

1 Like

Lol, your the real Queen

2 Likes

Can we appreciate this for a moment, i love her so much omg skskskksks

1 Like

omg iLY but ur making me blush this is supposed to be about you what- :sob::pleading_face::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

1 Like

i’ve always got time for my queen i love you more than you know. No shit but that’s literally my fave picture now it’s so cute :sob::sob::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

1 Like

i love u more queen <333 & omGG IKR WE’rE ADORABLE AND THE POSE :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sob::ring: jus for u my love

1 Like

Hehe it’s my New pfp :pleading_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sleepy:

1 Like

OMGGG BBY i LOVE IT It’S SO CUTE WHAT KJHG#FYUDIJDHBFGYDUJ

1 Like

Whoever doesn’t like you can suck my ass :pleading_face::heart:

2 Likes

Awwwww this made my day omg :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: i’m so glad

1 Like

Thank you bby, i would do the same for you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.