Appreciation Thread for Maria 💐

This thread NEEDED to be created :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Maria.StoryWritter is seriously amazing and her support keeps us writers (and artists) going :heart_eyes:

She always shows support and kindness to so many authors and is overall, an amazing friend. Shes also super funny, love hearing about what her kids do, from what it seems youre an amazing mother Maria XD

I’m glad I got to know you, your friendship means a lot to me and you are a very talented author and artist <3

And I know I said amazing so many times because it’s so true, YOU ARE <3 <3 <3

cool%20giffy%20for%20u

Sending a virtual hug in your direction ^^
P.S Never stop being awesome, you fantastic writer and artist :butterfly::hibiscus:

13 Likes

Yas!!! She’s absolutely amazing, and I love her art work! Amazing talent!! :raised_hands::heart_eyes::fire:

3 Likes

Oh my. Jem this is so sweet. :sob: Thank you so much. I try my best to support authors so many talented people out there that need more recognition. You are one of them. I am so happy to get the chance to talk to you. You are one of a kind. Super kind. And always doing her best to put a smile on people face. My kids are my world. They always do the funniest things ever. Thank you again, Jem. :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you. :slight_smile::hugs:

3 Likes

She’s super talented and very sweet! I can’t wait to read I Will Always Find You when it’s fully revamped and more chapters!!

3 Likes

Aww, thank you. :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

You’re welcome dear :smiley:

Remember, take your time in the story. No rush!!

3 Likes

I still remember when I was banished for 1k years, and the banner you made. I’ll never forget because I was so touched.

God bless :pray::pray::pray::pray:

4 Likes

I was glad to support. :hugs:

3 Likes

We’ve crossed paths a few times now @Maria.StoryWritter and I am glad because you are a lovely, sweet, kind and fun person! So… appreciation going to you right now sweetheart! :tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass:

4 Likes

:slight_smile: Thank you. I am glad we also crossed paths. :hugs::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for ur kind words, you’re superb :heart_eyes: :heart:

2 Likes

:100: true :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Bumping this amazing thread :sparkling_heart:

God bless you, Maria :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Today, @Maria.StoryWritter opened up about having someone close to her betray her and how it hurt her so much. I was very sad to hear this and I won’t go into details, but I want you to know, Maria, that you are freaking amazing and have a special place in my heart. It’s her loss. You’re one of the most supportive souls in this world and she missed out on that. She lost. You are so strong, you push through whatever life throws your way and even though she broke your trust, you just keep going on and being a positive person and still shouting out stories, creating art scenes and doing whatever you can to help others. That’s really admirable. Just know I’m always here for you :heart:

I appreciate you so much Maria :hugs: :tada:

2 Likes

Always amazed and have a way with words! We appreciate you @Maria.StoryWritter! :heartbeat::blue_heart::green_heart::clap: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@JemU776 and @lanafrazer_episode aww thank you girls. :hugs: Put a big ass smile on my face. :heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Bump :bouquet:

1 Like

Bump :kissing_heart:

Bump :blob_sun:

Did anyone here from Maria recently? It’s been some time and I’m kinda worried. Please let me know, thanks :pleading_face:

1 Like