Appreciation Thread for Maria 💐

Bump!

If you’ve heard from Maria pls let me know :pleading_face:

@Bethany1 have you talked to her recently? is she doing ok? am i being too worried? :confounded: :frowning_face:

3 Likes

is she okay? know she haven’t talk in a while on forums.

2 Likes

I don’t know but I hope she is doing OK :pleading_face: :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

She has stepped away from episode and doesn’t know when or if she will be back. Her kids are out for summer and she’s busy with them. But she’s is doing good. :blush:

3 Likes

that’s good to know.:blush:

3 Likes

Bump :wilted_flower:

Bump :blob_sun:

It’s so nice of you to make all of these appreciation threads for your friends. :smile:

I don’t believe that I’ve ever spoken to Maria before, or at least not much. But, from how to speak of her, she seems like a lovely person!

3 Likes

Thank you for your charming words :heart: :blob_sun: All right I should get to sleep I have to be at the hospital by 9 am :wink: :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Bump :rose:

Bump :chef:

Bump :rose:

Bump :waffle:

Hey, sorry I disappeared and did not let you know. Not really back though but just wanted to say hi. Also missed you guys. :blush:

2 Likes

Miss you too, hope all is well!

2 Likes

Thank you sweetie. Yes all is well. Just been very busy. With my kids and all. Hope you guys are doing good also, I noticed a lot of people left like Jeremy. New guidelines.

2 Likes

Yeah, and everything is going okay.

2 Likes

Yeah, we miss you, send your story in to be reviewed by episode, dont ask for it to be removed :pleading_face: Love you :blob_sun:

1 Like

Oh you saw that. I got frustrated so I didn’t want to make changes. What they want me to change is very petty, Like.remove slut because it goes against the guidelines and 1 scene that this story was reviewed 5 times already by there TEAM. So it gets frustrating. I am not sure what I want to do. I might end up making it again. Not sure. What happened to your story Supernatural Desire. Are you still writing it?
Love ya too sweetie. You always been so supportive. You are very kind and sweet. Sorry my English is so shaky today.

1 Like

No need to apologize :two_hearts: I understand, it is frustrating, grr, I actually lost a story because apparently it broke guidelines, idk how? I’ve read it like three times and i cant find any issues but it is what it is. I was depressed for some time over this haha. Even now, I have thoughts about leaving Episode as well, honestly :sweat_smile:

And yes, i’m finishing it at 20 episodes, my heart isn’t it anymore, im working on something new but i would still like to at least give it an ending, my freezy computer makes it even harder for me lol :joy: :lol: :blob_sun:

1 Like