Appreciation thread for @mleshell80

HEYY I wanna day first things first I’m sorry @Rihanna90 if I’ve ever been mean to u which I have and in any other case if I’ve hurt you. You’re my best friend and ilYSM. MISS U SISS. Hope you forgive meh. You’re such a sweet, kind and helpful person, and you have a really good hurt. Don’t listen to the rude people ur better and stronger than that.stay lit hUn!

Tags:
@eilyk @Problematic_Patrick @appleqrl @minnehaaa @sofia2 @keiji @mothatrucka @coco.xhic @The_Corgi_Queen @Epi.milkyway

Tag anyone I missed!

25 Likes

tHanKSc-- LOVE YOOUU cough not cough but…ye

5 Likes

we love youu & sorry for everything bad we’ve done <3

4 Likes

Awe this so cute @Rihanna90, you’re honestly a really sweet person! I’m happy to help you anytime. Please don’t let anyone get you down and remember I’m here if you need anything. Thank you for being kind and offering me help also! You seem like a wonderful mother with beautiful kids! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

@Rihanna90 you’re a very sweet person on the forums! Sorry for anyone that’s been rude to you so far, just tell us and we’ll deal with them :wink:

You seem like an amazing mother and your kids are so adorable

5 Likes

@Rihanna90, with all the rocky times we’ve been through…I’ve realised you’re not bad. I’m sorry for all the things I’ve said, and you truly deserve to be appreciated. Hope your day goes well,
~ @soulnight_7 :grin::partying_face:

7 Likes

This is a really sweet thread! :heartpulse::slightly_smiling_face: @Rihanna90 is very nice

6 Likes

Hi are every body

4 Likes

Thank you

4 Likes

Love you so much

4 Likes

@Rihanna90, sozzaz suu much about yesterday. I was kinda upset and whatevs, sorry for snapping at you. You’ve taught me never to judge a book by its cover. You’re actually a really sweet person :hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::yellow_heart:

5 Likes

Thank you can be friends

3 Likes

I am nice person.

3 Likes

Law Breaker story

2 Likes

Good, thank you!

2 Likes

I am good to

4 Likes

:fire::raised_hands::sunglasses::clap:

4 Likes

:heart: u, @Rihanna90

2 Likes

@Rihanna90:

I’m extremely sorry for being rude to you in the past you are a very nice person and Ilysm! :heart: UR MY BFF ON HERE…

2 Likes

Hi are you

2 Likes