Appreciation Thread for Ren

@writerren is honestly the sweetest author ever.

you should… YOU HAVE TOO check out her story “All That Remains”. Tehe :heartpulse::heartpulse:

it’s a jem-

Ok anyways, ren is like my favorite author and an amazing person in general so shower her in love :two_hearts::two_hearts:

@writerren (Instagram @writer.ren,episode)

Love, Mel

8 Likes

She’s an absolute sweet and humble person and very helpful. Super happy to interact with her. And definitely rooting for her story, it’s gonna continue to do well. Keep being you, Ren. :purple_heart:

2 Likes

awww omg thank you so much @MelanieyM :pleading_face:

you are so so sweet and this honestly made my night. thank you so much for being so supportive of my story and me. it honestly means the world :black_heart:

2 Likes

aw, thank you so much for the kind words! i always love getting to interact with you on here too! :black_heart:

1 Like

You’re welcome. And thanks :blush:

2 Likes

Ren is lovely and her story is fantastic. I second and third all endorsements of her and her writing!

2 Likes

I met her with a R4R, loved her story and she was kind enough to read mine at the time. She’s pretty cool :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Bump!

Ily

1 Like

I just saw this now but thank you so much! That means a lot! :blush:

Just saw this now :joy: Thank you so much for your kind words!! :blush:

1 Like

ily2 :black_heart:

1 Like

Bump!

2 Likes

She ready help with the contest and my edit she is nice person she help me on my learning disability to love her for my best friend .if I help she is there for me .she is nice person she is my best friend and love her tell her thank you .No tag at all no dram no fight thank you love you.:gift_heart:

3 Likes

You’re very kind and helpful @writerren

3 Likes

Thank you! :blush:

3 Likes

Aw, thank you @Rihanna90 ! This is really sweet!

There is currently another thread similar to this one though by my friend @MelanieyM :blush:

4 Likes

Hey @Nick or @Sydney_H can you close the thread since Ren isn’t here anymore?

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: