~* appreciation thread for the sister exposer$ *~

WE LOVE ALL oF THESE SISTERSSSS. IF YOU HAVENT HEARD WE ARE THE SISTER EXPOSER$. POINT BLANK PERIODTTT.

(im a forgetful sis, so im sorry if i forgot to @ you :sob:)

@Problematic_Patrick @appleqrl @Epi.milkyway @eilyk @xetic @keiji @The_Corgi_Queen @lvqbrl @anon71852408 @SakuraCheam @wizenhut @Triggered @Neptune @minnehaaa

WRITE A PARAGRAPH iN WHY WE LUVVV THEM :heart::heart:

13 Likes

hELLLLL YESSS THIS IS WHAT WE NEEDED MAN

4 Likes

We love ourselves coz we’re the sister exposer$ it’s our job! :skull::joy:. We fix everyone’s problems by blessing dere feed and pop up like angels?! We’re awesome and we’re Drama- free unlike a certain shister coUGH James Charles coUGH! :joy: PERIODT

If u don’t agree with me suCk a shoe

4 Likes

YEEEEESSSS OMG I LOVE ALL y’ALL PERIODDDDDDDTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT y’all are all TALENTED BEAUTIFUL SPECTACULAR ICONIC AMAZING LEGENDS AND ILYASM (apart from me cuz me saying that to myself is weird) :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

ik, i was brainstorming haha. omfg, we should have a party soon, celebrating the S.E

4 Likes

BIGGEST SHOUTOUT TO YOU BABES THO YOU ARE LITERALLY THE BEST TF OMG LIKE HOW ARE YOU THIS PRETTY KIND AND ALWAYS PAY ATTENTION TO THE LITTLE THINGS I- SKSJKSKSJEHWUWHEHIWJWUWU UW GURL U ARE AN INSPIRATION AND also ngl but i would go gay for any of y’all :sob::hot_face:

6 Likes

haHA WE’RE AMAZING ANYONE WHO THINKS WE ARENT AND THAT WE’RE BRATS CAN SMAAA <333 ily all except this bitch typing it she crazy as hell

okay buT FR U ALL MAKE ME SO HAPPY AND LOVED AND WHO CARES IF WE GET FLAGGED WE HAVE OUR PM’S JFHYDEUJHDG

4 Likes

and i oop- sAME LMAO

4 Likes

oh wait im bi :v:

4 Likes

HAHAHWHHAHEHEBEHEBEBJWJWBWB :skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::joy::joy:

4 Likes

i forget ok :sob:

2 Likes

we should have S.E PARTAYYYY :tada::heart:

2 Likes

Sis i knew that but keep the compliments rolling by all means

2 Likes

someone else love us now please and ty <333

3 Likes

We should have a wedding for THE S.E. Lmao marry ourselves for being LIT asf

4 Likes

PROMiSE RINGZZ :scream:

4 Likes

Yeah but me and Sierra get two rings cause we are actually married and y’all know :hot_face::tongue::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@anon71852408 and @Problematic_Patrick aren’t even part of the sister exposer—
But still love ya guys

4 Likes

patrick is

3 Likes

Not a part of the group but…I’ve always liked the name lol :joy:

4 Likes