Appreciation Thread For Toasty!

Does anyone what happen to @CinnamonToast? I guess she’s busy with life rn, but this thread is to appreciate her, and alll of her hardwork on making backgrounds and overlays for us. Thank u Toasty for everything you’ve done with helping the community! :raised_hands::clap::sob::100:Truly awesome, and an amazing friend! Hands down to @CinnamonToast :blush: :heart_eyes: :heart:

19 Likes

I don’t have much to do with Episode art, so I barely spend any time in those threads, but I’ve seen @CinnamonToast around and she is one of the nicest people here.

I don’t know if she is still doing it or not, but I loved how she kept apologizing for everything when she didn’t do anything wrong :innocent:

7 Likes

I totally agree. She is the nicest person I’ve ever met in forums. Very kind, sweet, doesn’t like arguments, always have her say/opinion/ always loved everything that she do.

4 Likes

@CinnamonToast is amazing. :pie::bouquet::hugs:

5 Likes

I’ve seen her around and she really seems like a sweet girl, kind and helpful :hibiscus:

3 Likes

She’s still about - just busy with school these past couple of months. Such a sweetheart. I enjoy every conversation I have with CinnamonToast. They’re always so thought provoking and I love that :grinning: I’m very lucky to have her as my friend :yum:

5 Likes

ohh, okay. :wink:

2 Likes

She’s amazing, isn’t she. That’s the kind of person she is, nothing is going to change that. :grin: :smile:

4 Likes

We love you so much Toasty, you’re a kind sweet person who’s always willing to lend a helping hand and you always spread positivity wherever u go, thank you for bringing a shining light into our lives, I’m happy to have you as my friend and so are we all, YOU ARE TOO AWESOME :kissing_heart: :revolving_hearts: :100:

4 Likes

I’ve only crossed paths with @CinnamonToast a couple of times, but she’s been really sweet each time, I’ve seen the work that she’s created too which always looks amazing. Hope our paths cross in the future too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

She’s a very kind and talented member of the community! :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Omg I legit love @CinnamonToast . She’s legit the sweetest and kindest person on this forums. Always tryna lend out a helping hand to anyone who needs help and is just overall nice asf. We love u GORI! :weary::weary:

2 Likes

I really didn’t know how to answer this.
First of all, I have to apologize for replying so late; I know I offline a lot now and I always ignore replies.
First, I think it’s very important to say that I’m so thankful for this appreciation thread; honestly, it was such a surprise and I was speechless when I first saw this notification.
And second of all, I know I had the chance to reply last night after I read it, but I really didn’t know what to say when after I read all the comments.
Thank you all so, so very much :heartbeat:; I cried 3 times last night and because I was listening to music people around me thought the music was too emotional :joy:

I think for me, it’s really hard to thank people. It’s not my forte; I always wonder if I answer one good humoredly or if I should brush it off; I’m very self conscious so I’m never great at saying thank you back. I really have to say thank you all so so much, I really appreciate all of this and I know I could say more, but I’m not exactly sure how to say it. So I’m sorry if my replies seem a little stiff, but I hope yu all understand what I mean.
Firstly, @lanafrazer_episode, you are one of my best friends here and I really was overwhelmed by this- thank you for thinking I work hard, and honestly I’ll say that it’s a little too much to say I helped the community, because all of this was just a pastime for me. But really, you’re a truly awesome and amazing friend as well, and I really thank you from the bottom of my heart. :heart:
@Annieways, I’ve also seen you around, and although I can’t say that I’ve had frequent interactions with you, you’re really funny and I honestly appreciate you as well, and I love your username.
And I know I apologize a lot; it’s a bit of a habit and I know it’s a bit strange.
Thank you very much! :sparkling_heart:
@loveyourself and @Eva_Diva1, thank you for constantly supporting my backgrounds thread in the past, and you are all so amazing, and thank you again. :gift_heart:
@Amberose- I love my conversations with you- it’s really amazing to have you as a friend and be able to hear me talk off topic for so long, and thank you for understanding. :heartpulse:
@JemU776- Jem, you’re always willing to help everyone out and your threads are seriously so helpful- thank you for spreading positivity in the community and being my shining light as well, you’re an amazing friend and forumer. really, you are brilliant. Thank you so much! :revolving_hearts:
@Cheyara_Skadi, I know we’ve not met many times, but you’ve also been very nice and I have definitely seen your work when you post them; and I appreciate your reply and thank you - :kissing_heart:
@kheyrwrites- thank you so much, you’re very kind as well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
@xetic, this was so unexpected and thank you! I love you too, honestly, thank you! :heart_eyes:
@AnimeOtome, thank you, and I’ll try to be a good forumer! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::kissing_heart:

Really though, I didn’t deserve this, and I know I seem very stressed and unnatural, but I really have to say thank you to all of you, because it really made my day and really, just thank you for being there.

11 Likes

I don’t think it’s strange, I think it’s cute, like your whole post :innocent:

4 Likes

And we love u too bby stay toasty :nerd_face::heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Toasty! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart::heart::heart::heart::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::sob::sob::sob::sob::blush::blush::blush::blush::tada::tada::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

1 Like

Bump :tada:

2 Likes