Appreciation Thread Of The Week #2 📜

I hope this doesn’t get closed but if it does, it will be fine. We can just answer on the other thread

Hey everyone! @Forever1201 here :heart:,

So…it’s been a while and (Due to personal matters and schedule) I have come…

To announce the NEXT person of the week! :grin::grin:

That’s right! The next User! I have open up the poll for a while here:

And after a while of leaving it open, I have closed the poll of this week it and have the votes. :blush:

So now, a further a do… The next Person of the week is…

@lanafrazer_episode!!

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

Congratulations @lanafrazer_episode. You have been picked for the person appreciated this week. You have been there for people and not to mention you have helped people in many week and you go to almost every thread and post things. You are a really great person and never change who you are. WE ALL LOVE YOU! :grin::grin::grin::grin::blush::blush:

So that’s it! Congratulations to @lanafrazer_episode. You deserve this and more Everyone let’s congratulate her!

Tags

@lvqbrl @Danielle318 @Cami_epy @Epi.milkyway @rubywrites @Mondalsushanta637 @N_Epi @Writer_SA @16AngelCat @_haruka @Moon_dream @Secretz_lol @JHW @SilverRose @Chocolate_Mama

So That’s all I have. Everyone have a nice day/night and I’ll see you next time on APPRECIATION THREAD OF THE WEEK

12 Likes

Congratulations
@lanafrazer_episode Sissy :partying_face::hugs::hugs::hugs:

3 Likes

congrats @lanafrazer_episode :partying_face: you deserve it.

2 Likes

@lanafrazer_episode congrats girl, you deserve it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Congratz @lanafrazer_episode :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Totally deserved! Congrats!!

3 Likes

Congratulations!!!:balloon::confetti_ball::tada: you deserve it!! I always see you around helping people and you’re such a good person!! :blue_heart::heart::revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

I’m still crying right now of what is happening in my country, but this cheered me up a bit. Thanks a lot guys. :v::heavy_heart_exclamation:

a44

6 Likes

Oh my chocolate congrats @lanafrazer_episode!!! You’re honestly such a joy to see on the forums :relieved::purple_heart:

4 Likes

:heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Oh yes!!!
Congratulations @lanafrazer_episode!!!
You deserve appreciation!!!
So kind, helpful, creative :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Congratz! :partying_face:

:balloon::sparkler::sparkles::fireworks::balloon:

2 Likes

Congratulations !!! :balloon::champagne::tada::confetti_ball: !!!

2 Likes

Congratulations :clap:t3::clap:t3:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.