Appreciation Thread Of The Week {POLLS}

Hey everyone @Forever1201 :heart:

So as i said on my last thread, im going to make polls for the candidate perfect to be recognize. This is a chance for the forum community to know the people who are here that are really helpful, who are really friendly, and on top of that, a really strong person who defends others and stands up for them.

If you want more information of my last thread (and what im talking about) You can click here:

Anyway, back to the point of this, this is where all the polls will happen. :blush: This is to not clot my appreciation thread since that’s for only the people who are being recognize. Each person who gets chosen, I will make a thread especially for them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And that’s all. :blush: Have a nice day/night

If you have any questio:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:ns, simply PM me for any concerns or questions

~ Kit Kat :purple_heart:

7 Likes

@lvqbrl @Danielle318 @Cami_epy @Epi.milkyway @rubywrites @Mondalsushanta637 @N_Epi @Writer_SA @16AngelCat @_haruka @Moon_dream @Secretz_lol @JHW @SilverRose @Chocolate_Mama

Here are the first polls for the candidates :blush:

Good luck to everyone :purple_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Could I be tagged next timee <3

3 Likes

can you tag me too? why was this closed tho and also the other thread

1 Like

Sure :blush:

1 Like

Ok😊

1 Like

ooooo my I’m not very popular on here haha so I know I won’t win. But thank you so so much for even putting my crazy butt on the list :purple_heart: I really appreciate the thought @Forever1201. So sweet of you :blush:

1 Like

Your welcome :blush:

Attention everyone

This poll will close in a few hours so make your choices before it closes :blush: