Appreciation Thread Of The Week 🔮

Hey everyone @Forever1201 :heart:,

So I have seen a lot of appreciation threads who are aimed to someone you know and trust. So I decided, why not make one too?

But unlike others, I’m going to do it differently :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

So here is what I’m going to do:

• Every week, I will post an appreciation thread to someone who deserves it. To someone who had been there for people or has been there for me.

Notice: This is not about me. The people who will be chosen will not be about someone who has been there for me. It’s about the people who has been there for people who really needed help wether is mentally, emotionally or some other topic that no one can ever figure it out. It will go to someone who really deserves to be recognize

• 4 days before the appreciation thread, I will make a poll on which person (who I will choose. Pm me if you really want someone to be recognize) and the polls will be open until the day of the appreciation post.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO BE TAGGED ON EVERY POLL

Poll will be private so you won’t know who will be picked or who picked him/her

• The person who gets chosen will get a thread dedicated to her. I will list all they did for us and the community and how we appreciate them.

• For every appreciation thread, I put an emoji next to the topic of the thread. The emoji will be a hint on who is the person who is appreciated. So before you click on one these topics, try to guess who’s the lucky person who is chosen :blush:

Im making this thread and special occasion because those people who works hard and is really helpful in this community really need to be recognized by everyone. I think they deserve it :blush:

AND NOW!

For the user of the week of this week…

The person who has helped all of us…

The person who defend the ones who needs to be defended…

Is…

@AMagic !

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thank you @AMagic for always being there for us. You have been a great positive impact on this community and I can’t stress how much how lucky we are to have you. Everyone cares about you and you care about us, the people who deserves to.

You stick up for people no matter what. You aren’t even afraid to tell the person the truth and on on top of that, you are an honest person. Keep doing what your doing. We all cherish and respect you :blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And that’s all I have! I hope all of you have a wonderful day/night.

Keep on the lookout for more appreciation thread made by me :kissing_heart:

Tags (Sorry if you didn’t wanted to be tagged

@Mondalsushanta637 @_haruka @NemesisDarkFox @phlegmatic @Littlefeets @lanafrazer_episode @TamiRose @k.w.episode @Secretz_lol @SelenaKnight3101 @Moon_dream @Chocolate_Mama @PikachuK18 @16AngelCat @Stargazer54 @keiji @luckyvirgo

People who will be tagged on polls

@lvqbrl @Danielle318 @Cami_epy @Epi.milkyway @rubywrites @Mondalsushanta637 @N_Epi @Writer_SA @16AngelCat @_haruka @Moon_dream @Secretz_lol @JHW @SilverRose @Chocolate_Mama

This is just a reminder for me so I won’t forget who wanted to be tagged :joy::sweat_smile:

~ Kit Kat :purple_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

36 Likes

giphy%20(20)

Thank you so much @Forever1201, I really appreciate this, you have no idea how happy I am!! Words just can’t explain it, THANK YOU!!

11 Likes

Your welcome

You deserve to be recognized :grin::grin::blush::blush:.

3 Likes

Everyone let’s appreciate @AMagic :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

can you add me to the tag list for every week? thank you!

congrats @AMagic for getting this! :relaxed:

5 Likes

Can you please tag me on every poll?

2 Likes

Ayeeeeee!! Tag me :wink:

2 Likes

Congrats!!! You deserve it!

4 Likes

Sure :blush:

2 Likes

Absolutely :heart:

2 Likes

Alright :+1:

2 Likes

Awh this is so sweet of you. She definitely deserves it @AMagic and is always helping out with reviews and requests. We Stan a :princess:t4: Queen.

Sry idk how to add a queen meme :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:YAS MY GURL @AMagic DESERVES IT!!!

3 Likes

Thank you and I agree :+1:

2 Likes

Tag me please

And congrats @AMagic :heart:

1 Like

@Cami_epy
@Danielle318
@lanafrazer_episode
@lvqbrl
@TamiRose
@Forever1201