Appreciation thread!

Time to be appreciative to some episode members

Tag someone and give them an appreciative message, they then have to carry it on. :slight_smile:

I will start with a few:

~ @Sydney_H Thankyou for being one of the best episode moderators around!

~ @saulwinter Thankyou for writing exoskelations and ETAV (Engaged to a vampire) they brought me such joy and entertainment to read, I love how you captured morri’s sassiness and conveyed it so smoothly, your story really flows and your an inspiration to all new authors including me.

7 Likes

@CatherineM, @luckyvirgo, @Hijiko, thank you is not enough. I appreciate you so much, you have been there for me, giving me pieces of advice, helping, teaching. I am grateful, happy to have you in my life. I hope to be at least half as amazing as you are. You have helped me through rough times. Thank you for everything. I love you :heart:

4 Likes

@stqrhli Thank you so much for creating me a lovely cover and for being so nice lmao. :heart:

@Dara.Amarie Thank you for writing all the useful templates and for writing The Runaway Princess srlsy that story is so good! :two_hearts:

@JosephEvans Thank you for helping me create a better story lmao and thank you for creating your amazing stories.

@AMagic Thank you for helping me and thank you for being honest about the cover I created lmao, without you, my cover will be so ugly lol

@Epi.Ria Thank you so much for being my episode friend and for all the support :heart:

I love you guys so much~ Y’all have helped me so much and I’m so grateful that I met you guys.

3 Likes

Grateful for my rp buddies
@EmmaZaoli
@K.F
@Jenny_moon

& More
@Mouse.Episode
@Moon_dream

5 Likes

oh dang, that me. <3

2 Likes

My little one, you’re amazing and I’ll always be here to help you and give you advice! Love you 300% :heart:

1 Like

Thank you @Moon_dream !! You are an amazing young woman who still has so much to learn and to experience, and even though you don’t know it yet, but you have all the rights in the world to become yourself and to be what you want to be. I’ll be there along the way if you need me. :heart:

@amberose You are the BEST teacher I’ve ever had. You’re kind, patient and super cool. I don’t know you that much, but I sense a great vibe coming from you. As it’s too soon to tell the ILY words, and since I don’t like rushed stories, I’ll continue working on it! :slight_smile:

@AMagic You’re kind and helpful, but you really put too much pressure on you. Don’t worry much! I know that you know that if you need help and support you can come to me. :purple_heart:

2 Likes

THANK you @Dara.Amarie @AMagic @Jeremy @Sydney_H
@luckyvirgo @JemU776 and thank you! @X.O.IcySnows for making this thread!

6 Likes

@Jennatheastethic
I am also thankful for you!
& @FlowerGriefer: she’s amazing.
A rose for you :rose:

3 Likes

Oh yes this is Amazing

@OrphanKaren ily so much you’re the best person around here :heart: (plus demma for life)

@meekepeek @Mondalsushanta637 You’re both awesome af and talented and awesome again💕 ** virtual hug **

@kitty4322 you’re a badass and you’re so professional and responsible when it comes to handling an rp. But besides that you’re really talented creative and funny :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Awww thank you very much. You’re also awesome bish :wink:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

Awwwwwwweeeeeee. Ily2 bb. Also Demma is the ultimate ship. Just saying
@Rose.M

3 Likes

<3

@Apes thankyou for being such a big help with script errors to all of the community. <3

2 Likes

Ahww you’re awesome as well!!! You really cool and such an amazing person! :hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you so much :sneezing_face::heart:

2 Likes

You’re so sweet! :sob:

2 Likes

All of y’all need to appreciate another person cause y’all got tagged. that’s how I made the thread to work. c;

Same! Thank you! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Well I appreciatie and love:

@manand61

You really were there for me in the begin and we really helped each other out no matter what!!
And I know for sure it will be the same now!!:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

@iag1690

I don’t know you so well but I already know there is waiting a long and beautifull future for us to really get to know each other!!:heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

PS: PM me!!:hugs::hugs:

@odilia

We know each other so well gurll and we already found our lovely language together!!:wink::wink: and you are a really good friend for me!!:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

@samantha_episode_1

your the best girl I love YOU so much you were there for me when I needed it and you mean so much to me I love youuu my sweet Sammie!!!:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::heart::heart::heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

The Z gang:

@SnowyStar
@Okie_D0kie_Y0
@phlegmatic
@K_ArohaExo-L

We don’t talk much anymore but I know and all of you know that you just have to say my name and I will be there for you don’t forget that I will always support all of you

Like all of you support me too!!:heart::heart::heart::heart:

And these are the people I really appreciate!!:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::

@lanafrazer_episode
@Danielle318

And now the people who makes awesome stories and I am not just tagging them for their amazing stories but also because I know how much effort you putted in those stories and I know how much it cost do make those stories!!

I am also writing a story!!

And I really appreciate them!!

They gived me the support to also write and continue a story!!:smiley:

So know a whole list for the people who you really must read their story and give them the support they need they really did their best!!:grin::grin::

@Odilia
@LiyahxWrites
@minnehaaa
@Marshmallow_O
@rene_writes
@samantha_episode_1
@wincyyellow
@Maggy
@cxsey
@Alexia00
@Mia_And_Olivia
@charlotte.bradley