Appreciation thread!

Thank you @Jennatheastethic, your so nice and fun not to mention creative. :heart:

1 Like

Awww, that’s so sweet! Thank you!!

2 Likes

Love u too :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

No prob girl I am just saying the truth!!:smiley::heart:

2 Likes

:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

:smiley: I am happy people are spreading the positive vibes around the thread, It warms my heart to know we can all come together to make others smile with just a little message of how much they mean to us all!

2 Likes

Imma appreciate my bbys bc they deserve it :pleading_face::heart:

Ofc my firsts are gonna be @wizenhut & @Triggered . My most favourite people in the world, I couldn’t ask for better best friends :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You both make me feel so much better every single day, I trust and love you both so much. I’ve only been friends with you both for 4 months, but I have never gotten this close to people. I always love playing Roblox with you two and we always gonna be the cOOLest fam out there :smirk:

My closeeee friensss

@lvqbrl - my best friend, ilysm uncle, I’ll always be your fish, so you can drown me whenever you like. Just remember, I’m always here for you, and I’ll support you no matter what :pleading_face::relieved:

@eilyk - my bby, and fkn gorgeous husband :yum: i’ll always be there to support you no matter what, ily and our racoon, pip. :relieved::hot_face: our wedding was hella dope too :partying_face:

@Epi.milkyway - my first friend I made when I joined this place, we’ve made so many memories together, and you honestly make me smile so much, ilysm bb :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: (G3rm4f4r4h0l1c 4 L1f3 :relieved:)

@keiji - leslieeee, my godmother, and the person who has the best taste in music, you’re so freakin talented, I admire you so much for it, and we can bOtH have diego mkay? Iysm bb :two_hearts::two_hearts:

@appleqrl -Shahahana my best friennn, ion remember if we liked each other at first, but we grew to be such close friends, and I’m glad i met you, ilysm :rofl::gift_heart:

@Problematic_Patrick - the first hoe i met and talked to on here, :b:atricc the iconic daddy, bruhh you’re so funny, you always make me smile, i. love. you sister . ok :hot_face::heart::heart:

@xetic - my talented bestieeee, you’re so sweeeet (especially to gai-) and ilysm, i met you a few months ago, and we grew to be such close friends, i don’t regret a single thing with you, honestly everyone loves you bby, you’re so likeable :pleading_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@sofia2 - cOuGh Tea legend, and shrek fan, and we both equally hate gai-
shrek is h0t oKay, but anyways :joy: ilysm and i couldn’t ask for a better friend :grin::sparkling_heart:

@anon71852408 - theo, i know you don’t go on here anymore but i just wanted to say, you’re such a dIrtY gem and we all wish you didn’t have to leave, and i miss uuuuu, ilyy :heart: i can’t be dirty without you :pensive:

Granny Nando’s Mafia gang :money_mouth_face:

@Epi_Info
@Tzeline
@OrphanKaren
@I_Liekey

I only really got to know you guys this month, but yall are amazing and so funny lmao, and our pms be havin the weirdest names, i :heart: you guyzzz

there’s so much more people on here that are so niceee, but my fingers hurt from typing :money_mouth_face::gun:

13 Likes

Ily bb :triumph::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’d write a whole appreciation thing too but I cant words so ILYYYY :relieved::hugs:

2 Likes

Omggg. GRANNY NANDO’S MAFIA FOR LIFEE :sunny::heartpulse::heartpulse:

3 Likes

omggg ILYYYYYYYYY WE STAN GRANNY NANDOS MAFIAAA :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::eyes::poultry_leg::poultry_leg::poultry_leg::poultry_leg::poultry_leg:

3 Likes

asha_queen

July 13

Well I appreciatie and love:

@manand61

She really was there for me in the begin and we really helped each other out no matter what!!
And I know for sure it will be the same now!!:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

@iag1690

I know her don’t know her so long but I already know there is waiting a long and beautifull future for us to really get to know each other!!:heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

PS: PM me!!:hugs::hugs:

@odilia

We know each other so well gurll and we already found our lovely language together!!:wink::wink: and you are a really good friend for me!!:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

@samantha_episode_1

your the best girl I love YOU so much you were there for you when I needed it and you mean so much to me I love youuu my sweet Sammie!!!:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::heart::heart::heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

The Z gang:

@anonymous_snowflake
@Okie_D0kie_Y0
@WorstNightmare
@K_ArohaExo-L

We don’t talk much anymore but I know and all of you know that you just have to say my name and I will be there for you don’t forget that I will always support all of you

Like all of you support me too!!:heart::heart::heart::heart:

And these are the people I really appreciate!!:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::

@lanafrazer_episode
@Danielle318

And now the people who makes awesome stories and I am not just tagging them for their amazing stories but also because I know how much effort you putted in those stories and I know how much it cost do make those stories!!

I am also writing a story!!

And I really appreciate them!!

They gived me the support to also write and continue a story!!:smiley:

So know a whole list for the people who you really must read their story and give them the support they need they really did their best!!:grin::grin::

@Odilia
@xxLoveAaliyah
@Minneha
@Marshmallow_O
@rene_writes
@samantha_episode_1
@wincyyellow
@Maggy
@vxndetta
@Alexia00
@Mia_And_Olivia
@charlotte.bradley
@joqueena
@Emily_J
@bek
@diamymeow
@MerryMirrors
@Winonakatya123
@xXMagicalUnicornXx

This was my list and I of course appreciate everybody here!!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Have a nice day!!:wink::wink:

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

sparkling_heart.png

heart.png

2 Likes

awww, thank you!! :heart_eyes::heart::heart: I am always here for you & I love you sooooo much :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Awe this means a lot to me and the best thing to wake up to :pleading_face::sparkling_heart: of course we can share him, ilym :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

2 Likes

ILYT bb :pleading_face: you’re even more likable Ksksks

2 Likes

Yay my thread boosted someones day using the community love!

@veganwater Thank you for being my main b that will throw hands whenever she wishes :raised_hands::raised_hands:

2 Likes

I appreciate @Forever1201 and @AMagic for being so nice to me and sticking up for me the other day :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I appreciate @Episode for making such a great app that brings us all together

Aww thank u a bunch :blush::heart:

2 Likes

Awwwww ly too :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes