Appreciation thread!

@Forever1201 @sofia2
Thread rules, Once tagged you must pass it on by tagging someone else and sending a nice message. <3

2 Likes

That’s really sweet of you, thanks!

2 Likes

I appreciate @asha_queen cause she is fun to talk to and she always helps me to recommend my stories to others!

I also appreciate @Cupcake01 for being patient to me!

3 Likes

Oh sorry

I appreciate
@BadassSaasha for being my ride or die :kissing_heart::heart:

2 Likes

@Epi_Info thank you for letting me call you Apple. :apple:

Thank you @Belpix and @anon48422657 for ranting with me. :raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2:

4 Likes

thank you sm! :smirk::raised_hands:t2::sneezing_face:

2 Likes

Oof this thread got me in my F E E L S

1 Like

OMG ilysm2, this made me so happy when I woke up

1 Like

No problem!!!:grin::grin:

1 Like

Aaaaawwww thanks!!!:smile::smile::heartbeat::heartbeat:

1 Like

Love you Minneha! :cherry_blossom::heartpulse:

2 Likes

i drown u all time

so fun then i show bee collection

eat

okay but actually i love u lots & im always here <3

2 Likes

:kissing_heart: thank you for mentioning! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

ily bby :pleading_face::pleading_face::ring:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :grin:

I appreciate you too, along with the others @K_ArohaExo-L @phlegmatic @Okie_D0kie_Y0 :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Aww you’re so sweet thank you girl :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blob_hearts: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Awww thank you!! I appreciate you as well!

2 Likes

No problemmm!!!:grin::grin: and thanksss!!!:smile::two_hearts::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Aaaawwwww thanks your amazing!!:smiley::kissing_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: and no problem!!!:hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

My appreciation people:
@asha_queen
For being a kind soul and alway supporting and helping me! This is why out of the kindness of my heart, I am making her a story. Her family are the main characters.
@JulesM.episode
An amazing person overall, but on top of that, she is just amazing. Like @asha_queen, she always supports me and the people around her.

@Stella12
For being my amazing cowriter! I know that we have only be cowriters for 2 days, but over the time we talked on forums yesterday, I felt happy, and over joyed to meet someone as kind as you(and @asha_queen and @JulesM.episode) but overall you were very lind to me and seemed like someone everyone would love. So I am happy to writing a story with you!

@Rihanna90
For helping me, by looking at my story and helping me with my story, and being a great person.

@Elaina.p
For also being amazing, as a friend! And I really hope that you have a good rest of your day!

@Katie36
Thanks for being a good friend, I know that we don’t know each other was well as you know others on forums but I really love your kind personally(or at least that I what I get off of you) but your helpfullness and always reaching out for help and writing an amazing story has motivated me to be a better person.

5 Likes