Appreciation thread!

Aaaaaawwwww thanksss girl for saying that and I am really grateful that you made me the MC of your story!!:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::heart::heart::heart:

You are so sweet!!!:star_struck:

2 Likes

Of course! After supporting me and being so sweet it is the least I can do!

2 Likes

Aaaaawwww again thank youuu!!!:grin::grin::grin: and no prob for supporting!!:hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

Thanks babe, no problem :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I appreciate @asha_queen because she is probably the sweetest person on the fourms :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

glad to have met someone like you to

1 Like

I also appreciate @AuroraS14 because she is my best friend in this community and she has a positive and uplifting spirit! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: (and her story, Crescendo, is amazing)

2 Likes

No problemmm and thanksss for that I am always here for you too!!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart::heart::heart:

I love you so much too!!!:star_struck::star_struck::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Aaaaaawwwwww thanksss for saying that!!!:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

Thank you!!! I appreciate you so much :heart:

2 Likes

No prob!!! I appreciate you more!!!:smiley::smiley::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Awwww. Thank you! :kissing_heart: You are the best. I appreciate you for being my best bish.

I appreciate @Mondalsushanta637 for being the best son ever.

3 Likes

:shushing_face:*the daughters will get jealous Joking :rofl::rofl::rofl:

And I appreciate you because you’re the best dad on earth :kissing_heart::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

They are the best daughters. You are the son.

2 Likes

Oops :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

:laughing:

2 Likes

You’re so sweet! Thank you so much for always supporting me, you’re truly a gem in this community and you deserve all the love in the world! :sob::kissing_heart::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Oh heck minneha you’ve made your old papa cry, Love you too and here whenever you need me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwww thanksss!!!:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: your amazing yourself!!!:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart: and you deserve the love of the world too!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Awww you’re so sweet thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes