Approval issue with Overlay and Background

I uploaded a background and an overlay to my story a few days ago, received an email saying that the overlay was approved, but I had to wait a few more days for the background to be approved.
(I haven’t been able to post for more than a week now) Yesterday I received an email saying my background has been approved, excited to finally post a new episode, I found that the overlay was in review now (Even though they said they had already approved it?)
I usually post one or two episode per week, it’s been more than a week now and I had time to write 3 more episodes, but I can’t post anything without getting that overlay approved (again?)
I’m a little confused and I was wondering if there was anything I could do.
Thank you for your time!

1 Like

Backgrounds and overlays at the moment are going to take around 1-2 weeks to get approved by the episode team. It sucks, but they usually speed up towards the end of a contest deadline. Does it say in your art catalogue that the overlay is still in review, or does it come up with an error in your story? If its in the art catalogue then there’s nothing you can do, unfortunately. However if it’s approved in the catalogue but your story says it’s in review, try deleting the overlay code and rewriting it again. It should fix the problem :slight_smile: Hope this helped!

1 Like

I deleted the code and wrote it again, then I got a email saying it was approved.
Guess I was being a little impatient haha! But Thank you for your help! :slight_smile:

1 Like