Apps just everyone needs?

So this might be a very weird question but what are some apps that just everyone needs?
Like any type (games, social, entertainment ect)
just apps you can’t live without.

for me it would probably be-
Episode, tiktok, spotify and pinterest.

4 Likes

I’d say ibisPaint x, Spotify, Reddit, Chapters, The Arcana, Pinterest, Tumblr, and maybe Youtube. I have a lot of apps but I only really use these ones :rofl: Netflix too, I watch a few anime’s but my favorite show so far is I Am Not Okay With This. I don’t really watch things on YouTube anymore :woman_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

Mine is definitely YouTube, Instagram and Pinterest. That’s where I spend most of my time on. So, I guess the same!

4 Likes

Probably netflix, spotify, youtube, instagram and procreate. That’s where I spend my day :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Ibis Paint x, Instagram, Tumblr, Youtube, Episode, Videostar, Cute Cut.

Also period apps

4 Likes

I’d have to say Spotify, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, and Pinterest. I’m slightly embarrassed to say that I use these apps waaayyyy too much in one day :sweat_smile: Also my local news app, 'cause I like to keep up with what’s happening lol.

3 Likes

For me it is Episode, lbis paint, instagram, whatsapp and youtube :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Mine is nothing much except Youtube, Whatsapp and PicsArt. It’s a lovely photo editing app. As for video editing is Inshot app.

I rarely post on Insta much less look on Insta these days. Facebook and Twitter even lesser. Just pop in and out. I dont use Netflix, Spotify and others though. One doesn’t need these things to survive to be honest.

3 Likes

Spotify, Vlive , weverse

1 Like

Maybe YouTube ?! MOST DEFINITELY YOUTUBE

2 Likes

Instagram, Spotify, Whatsapp, Episode (of course!), Netflix, Pinterest… For starters! :rofl:

2 Likes

netflix, spotify, instagram and whatsapp for me!

1 Like

Instagram, Pinterest, Spotify, SuperStar SMTOWN, Ibis Paint, and Dim.ly cuz my phone be bright af :weary:

1 Like

Aside from Episode, I’d say Twitter, Zepeto, Picsart and Youtube lol

Chrome for me

“Google lens” really good at identifying literally anything and a vpn specially having us ip to watch netflix US from everywhere wherever you are traveling like i got PureVPN’s USA VPN service and access every US stuff with ease!

YouTube, Procreate Pocket, IbisPaint X, InShot, Instagram, Gardenscapes, Homescapes, Spotify etc LOL

VSCO! VSCO! VSCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

and maybe netflix also :laughing:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.