Apps to use for editing :))

Hey Guys! So I have seen many of you to do amazing edits …I absolutely love them :heart_eyes:…So if u guys wanna share which apps do use for editing it would be great…I recently started editing but i want to get better :blush::blush:
Here are some examples of my edits

9 Likes

Wow these are adorable :heart_eyes:

1 Like

And well of you want to know which apps I prefer;

IBIS PAINT X!!

IT is free and has amazing things :relaxed:

I use it :sweat_smile: for my Drawing and edits

1 Like

Ty @Devil_Herself :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

:relaxed:

1 Like

I’m in able to link the thread currently but In my profile I have a list of art resources, i am trying to get more on there so it’s a complete list. It’s catagorize too, by free/ in app purchases/ pay, and by android/ apple/ laptop

1 Like

It’s called resources for learning how to draw. :hugs:

1 Like

Okkiee :))

1 Like

I use MediBang on a laptop, there’s a mobile version of it available too. It’s a completely free drawing app and I really like it’s interface.

But one thing to note is that there are not so many brushes and you can’t add/make your own, you can only change the settings of brushes available.

If having lots of interesting brushes is a priority, then I recommend Krita. It’s also a free drawing up, which is updated regularly and has lots of brushes to play with.

Krita is only available on the laptop.

Lastly, MediBang works great with laggy/old laptops, my old one was able to handle it without any problem. Krita on the other hand requires more space and better laptop.

Your edits are great, keep up the good work! Hope this is helpful!

2 Likes

For laptop, I would recommend gimp cuz I heard many people recommend it on here. Pixlr E is also a good one. For mobile I just use Ibis paint x.

1 Like

Ty :slight_smile: @riz.writess @Davideogurl

2 Likes