April fools prank I guess

So I was thinking about telling my crush I like him but like I was thinking if he says he doesn’t like me I could always say April fools, or can anyone give me an idea?

13 Likes

girlll this is smart! and right on time and i know it’s almost 1 am but my friend just texted me that her guy friend asked her to be his girlfriend and then when she said no he was like “april fools” and even tho it might be april he wasn’t fooling anybody😂, anyways this could work…i say go for it! but only if you want to lol

7 Likes

I side with this notion :fist::fist::joy:

4 Likes

Okay, cause thats actually smart!!

3 Likes

This is similar to what my friends used to do when they asked their crushes out; If they got rejected, they would say it was just a dare from one of us—I think you should go for it, lmk how it goes :joy:

2 Likes

That’s a great idea!! Keep me updated :joy:

1 Like

I get it. But I think you’re getting the wrong idea. It’s rejection, so in a way the person who was asking got hurt first, of course this doesn’t justify it though. We were young and that school wasn’t ran most schools were in the “serious” manner that they should, including “relationships” since pretty much all of them lasted a few days to a month. When a close friend of mine asked her crush ‘out’, he said No thanks, and she replied with “Oh alright, ____ just dared me to do it, so it’s fine.” Kind of like soothing the pain, by emphasizing that “I didn’t just get crushed” …“it was never really serious anyway…” When it actually did. The “dare” part is for the person, asking their crush, not the other way around which I believe is the way you see it. But like I said, that school didn’t take a lot of things seriously including “relationships”. (But they weren’t necessarily toxic either, just not the commitment types).

4 Likes

Like I said, these actions aren’t and shouldn’t be justified because they got rejected. Now this is somewhat going off topic and I don’t want to get flagged again, but I agree that it’s important to accept rejection for growth as a person. But I’ll end it here by saying that we were pre-teens and didn’t know what “rejection” really was, so playing it off as a prank was our best bet from retaining our “dignity”. They’re all almost adults now so you can imagine that there’s hopefully some growth in there, including accepting rejection. If not, their loss.

3 Likes

Sorry for confusion, but if he actually did like me I wouldn’t say april fools, It’s just to see if he doesnt like me ya know?

1 Like

LMAO this is great!

That’s a great idea lol, let us know how it goes if you decide to do it :joy:

1 Like

IUHE @KGILWDIKEWDI EU GUYS OMG, SOOO I ACTUALLY TOLD HIM, he said “Really? I like you too but wasn’t sure if you liked me” SO IM NOT GONNA SAY APRIL FOOLS OBVIOUSLY, ok sorry for being so hype LOL

11 Likes

That’s kind of smart. I’ve thought about that too, but I’m afraid that I’d play with their feelings or hurt them. But if you know them well and are sure it won’t offend them, then good luck!! :smiley:

Yayyy!

1 Like

That’s really awesome! :sob: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

1 Like

Nice!

1 Like

Big brain bro!

1 Like

OMG CONGRATS girl!

1 Like

That’s so sweet, congrats! What happened next? :joy:

1 Like

:firecracker: :dancer:t4: :firecracker: :fireworks: :tada: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: