Aprill's Overlays/Covers/Splashes (CLOSED... for now)

Okay I gotcha. One more question; do you want the opened folder at the same angle as the other folder? Or do you want a shot of the inside of it?

Um, I want it laying flat open with blank papers on the right side* Sorry, correction.

Hmm, I don’t know. I can add some creepy looking furniture into it. I can also find creepier looking columns.

1 Like

Okay! I’m on it, sorry for all the questions, I just want to make sure I get it right. I should have it done within 30 minutes

Okay here you go! Let me know if there is anything you want me to change!
15741996141mRn5yXoDL

That would be perfect! :joy:

Okay! I should have that done pretty quickly.

1 Like

Can the last one look more like my example? A deep yellow with a red Confidential label on it?

Sure! Would you like me to change the opened one as well?

If you can

Here you go! I’m not sure if this is enough so let me know if I put too much furniture in or if you want anything else changed!

1 Like

Here you go!
8e6f192e-066e-4d48-a5c1-1a3ad539d3d3_1

Omg no, this is PERFECT. Thank you so much! :open_mouth::heart::heart:

1 Like

No problem, I’m glad you like it! Let me know if you ever need anything else! :blush:

1 Like

Thank you, but I’ll just take the first one instead! Can you pm me the PNG image?

1 Like

Sure! They all should already be in png format, but I’ll pm them to you again just in case.

Description: A music classroom
Nigh or Day: Day
Zones: 1,2, and 3
And any other details you specifically want: A music room specifically for college / university.

Here you go! Let me know if this one doesn’t work and you want another one!

Background

Thank you, but I wanted a music classroom where there are chairs for students to sit.

Okay, I’ll go find one!