Aprill's Overlays/Covers/Splashes (CLOSED... for now)

Hi! I would like a large cover

Story Title: My Best Friend Next Door
Author Name: Marina
Characters:
Ink
(female/MC):

Skin- tan
Eyebrows- defined natural
Hair- beach waves/black
Eyes- upturned bold/brown
Lips- classic/terracotta
Nose- upturned
face- oval

Male:
Skin- honey
Eyebrows- medium sharp
Hair- generic short hair/fawn
Eyes- stoic almond/green
Lips- uneven/terracotta
Nose- button
Face- defined triangle

Outfits:
Female:
simple vine dress/cabernet
shoes- red dress heels

Male:
henley shirt/olive
slim slacks/black
hipster high top sneakers/black

Animations:
Female-
flirt_wink

Male-
talk_flirt

Details:

• The male character has the lady rose tattoo.

• Could you maybe put in some effects?

• ā€œOne day, some one will walk into your life and make you see why it never worked out with anyone elseā€ ā€” Also could you use this quote? If it looks awkward or if itā€™s too long you can leave it out.

Sorry if I am asking for too much! Thank you :heart:

Hi, your work on cover arts is awesome!

So,I have some requests for you. Hope, itā€™s not too much)

`
** Overlay**: a burn on male torso or arm (whichever is easier)

*Cover art:
I need a large cover
Story Title: The Night Hawk
Author Name: Jill Popsicle
Characters:
Female:
Honey skin tone,
Eyebrows: Defined Natural,
Hair: Beach wave Punky purple,
Eyes: Upturned Bold Blue
Face Shape: Diamond
Nose: Roman
Mouth: Blossom Lips Orange Crush
Male1
Taupe tone,
Eyebrows: Thick Arch
Hair: Boy Bun Black,
Eyes: Deepset Sloping Brown
Face Shape: Defined Triangle
Nose: Hooked Nose
Mouth: Smirk Taupe

Male2
Taupe tone,
Eyebrows: Medium Sharp
Hair: Wild Curly Hair black
Eyes: Deepset Piercing Brown
Face Shape: Defined Triangle
Nose: Roman
Mouth: Clasic Taupe
Outfits:
female: pink tank racer back
male: some T-shirts, choose what you like
Animations: anything, but the story isnā€™t a comedy, itā€™s drama romance action.
Details: There should be a girl standing (we see only till her waist) and two guys behind (also we see only their upper half). The background should be anything, better something homogenious like one-colour background with some light or maybe a night megapolis. And on the upper part of the cover we see eyes behind the mask (Crow Masquerade Mask in Outfits section).

Hope, itā€™s not too much.
Thank you!

@WolfGamerGirl37 An overlay has to be a png, which it was until I uploaded it to the forum which has the annoying habbit of converting it to a jpg, let me try again. (EDIT: It didnā€™t work again, Iā€™m going to try and dm it to you)

Limo

@marinapantaz Itā€™s not too much at all! I have one question; when you say special effects, what kind of special effects would you like? Sparkles, lights, smoke, whatever you want just let me know.

@Jill_Popsicle Thank you! Iā€™ll make both overlays, but what color skin would you like? And for the cover, I think Iā€™ll go with the night megapolis rather than a cover. I think that would be better, especially since Iā€™m getting kind of a Great Gatsby themed vibe from the eyes.

1 Like

Skin colour: taupe. You really donā€™t have to make both, just pick one.
The Great Gatsby vibe is :+1:

Thanks a lot.
P.S. Youā€™re so nice) Whatā€™s your episode profile name?

Thank you! I think my profile name is just April (thatā€™s what my ā€œdisplay nameā€ is). But I could be wrong.

I would love some sparkles and lights, sounds cool. I donā€™t know if this is a thing or not, but could the sparkles not be super flashy? Thank you so much for taking the time to make me a cover!!

1 Like

Hi there! I need an overlay made! Can you help me please, it would be great!

Sure! Just let me know what you need!

Can I have (2ish) overlays?
One being a tear gas canister, and another being a ā€œgas cloudā€?
Iā€™d like them separate so I can have the ā€œcanisterā€ tossed and with a gas cloud appearing afterwards. Iā€™d adjust the opacity to make the scene look more realistic :slight_smile:

Itā€™s for a scene where police have to take out some armed thugs who wonā€™t back down.

Also, do you have lighting overlays?

How are these for the gas canister and gas? Also, what kind of lighting overlays would you like?

Overlay

BFHL_Tear_Gas_Final
Smoke-Effect-Free-Download-PNG

AHHH nice!! That was fast lol. I was actually kinda hoping if the tear gas would be a yellow-ish color though? That way people wonā€™t mistake it for smoke >.<

Also if the smoke could be more transparent too would be great since itā€™s a bit smoky. That way characters would be coughing through it.

Fantastic job though otherwise! Iā€™m looking through your thread for other overlays created, and of course Iā€™ll give credit.

For lightings, I guess likeā€¦for rooms, a romantic feel, and lighting outside underneath buildings?

Color wise, I donā€™t mind anything.

@azariasin How are these? I didnā€™t really have many good lighting pngs, but Iā€™ll give you a few to choose from.

Gas

Lighting

26985-5-sunshine-clipart-thumb

@bbygirlbrooks Okay! Would you like it with your characters on it? Or would you like it just with text?

1 Like

Hey again :joy:
Please may I request another overlay? :sweat_smile:
If so, the details are here: :wink:

CLICK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Description: Basically, I have two characters who are magic, and soulmates.
When they hold hands, a sort of lightning magic appears around their arms if that makes sense?
The main arm shape of them both is:

!
Sorry about the black background,I can try to make it white if you need :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
If you can, could I basically have an electric power overlay to surround their arms?
Sorry if thatā€™s complicated :joy:

Sure! Would you like them to have the same kind of power around their arms, or a different power for each of them?

1 Like

The same please :smile:

@Loulou123 Okay! I made two version, let me know if you would like something different!

Overlay

42fe3cdffcbc521a_1_375x500
417b5ab56bb019f99e37702d52fe3cdffcbc521a_1_375x500

@marinapantaz and @Jill_Popsicle Iā€™m so sorry your covers are taking so long! I think I should have them done within the next couple of days. Sorry for the wait!

1 Like

Geez that was quick! :joy:
And these are both so amazing!!! :open_mouth::laughing:
Thank you!

1 Like

Also, sorry to be a pain :sweat_smile:
but could I have maybe the same ones again but with these arms instead?

Of course! Here you go.

Overlays

417b5ab56bb019f99e37702d52fe3cdffcbc521a_1_375x500
42fe3cdffcbc521a_1_375x500

1 Like