Aprill's Overlays/Covers/Splashes (CLOSED... for now)

How is this?

Background

videoblocks-abandoned-street-in-the-city_rzffqz7yje_thumbnail-full01

OMG . It s perfect . Thank you very much

1 Like

can you make it a little bigger , 'cause it says it’s too small for uploading it

1 Like

My bad! Here’s a better sized version.

Background

videoblocks-abandoned-street-in-the-city_rzffqz7yje_thumbnail-full01

Here are some free to use backgrounds that I found. Let me know if these still do not work for you.

Backgrounds

1 Like

Perfect!!!
Thank you so much :laughing:

1 Like

Yes thanks xx

1 Like

Love it, thanks so much! Could I have with no fire or fire truck just night time background. Oh and if possible in the firetruck background could you please add the crime scene tape in front of the so people can stand in front of it and behind it. And also can it be an overlay as well.

1 Like

How are these?

Backgrounds and overlay

pv_back_EXT__UNIVERSTY_QUAD___DAY
pv_back_EX__UNIVERSITY_QUAD___night
crime-scene-png-hd-police-crime-scene-tape-png-clip-art-image-gallery-yopriceville-6214

It actually said it was too big, could you make it a little smaller.
And could you make me another one that is a little darker so it looks like night time, along with the one that needs to be smaller please?

Hiiii!
Thanks so much for the last overlays you provided! Just waiting for them to get approved :slight_smile:

If it’s still possible/ if you’re still open, can I have an overlay of a police car, with transparent/see through windows?

OMG I love them thanks soo much!

1 Like

Story Title: Do you mind if its an art scene
Author Name: Tiny_Writes
Outfits:
*Steam Punk Corset
*Black Leather Leggings
*Black Chelsea Boots and Socks
Animations:
*Idle_awkward
Details:
*Honey-skin
*Smooth Arch-eyebrows
*Straight-hair
*Upturned Feline-eyes
*Soft heart-face
*Nose upturned
*Full round-lip

I would also like it if you put your name on the post, so they would know how amazing your art is :smile: Can you put her sitting on a chair in a dark room

hey @aprill , can you make me a freeway background ? And a motorcycle into an overlay ?

Can I just get a broken plate and a plate?

Hello everyone! I just wanted to start by saying thank you so much for requesting from me! Unfortunately, I will be getting surgery done tomorrow and I am heading to the hospital now. This means I will not be able to get to any of your requests until Saturday. I will still be on my phone and able to see any messages, I will just not be able to create anything. Please continue to request, and I will get to them as soon as I get back onto my computer. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you so much for your patience!

6 Likes

Good luck for tomorrow! :slight_smile: :smile:

1 Like

Sorry to bother you about this during recovery. I had surgery this past July 6th, I hope the surgery and recovery goes well. Could you send me this image to my gmail account that I gave you in .png form. I liked that image and I tried to switch it to a .png file but it didn’t work. Again, I hope everything went well!

Hi Aprill! I hope you had a good surgery :smiley:

Can I request a few backgrounds for my story? I’m sorry if it’s a lot to ask.

1st
The background I need is a far view of a city. It’s not a modern city, but a city from a long time ago where kings and queens ruled. Also the city is in a desert. Any city is fine as long as it looks like it was from a long time ago.

2nd
For this background I want it to be the Lord Mansion in the desert. I want it to be fancy, but also look like it’s a mansion in a desert. If possible can you please make me the outside of the Mansion, the staircases, living rooms and a bedroom. The rooms should be fancy since it is in a mansion

• Organized list of Backgrounds needed:**

• Desert far view city

• Outside of Lord Mansion in the desert

• Staircase in Lord Mansion

• Livingrooms in Lord Manision

• Bedroom in Lord Mansion

Thank you so much for your help!

Hello everyone! I am finally back and ready to go, thank you so much for your patience! I’ve made a waiting list with an estimate on when I will get things done by for the sake of organization. I also have several other requests that have been pmed to me, so I’ve got a lot to do. If one of these finish dates is too late for you, let me know and I’ll see what I can do! If any of you have gone to someone else to get your request done and you no longer need it, I totally understand, just let me know if you have taken this step.

1. @azariasin I will do that right now, I should be pretty quick.

2. @Tiny.Writes I should have that done tomorrow, what kind of chair would you like, and would you like her entire body or only a specific angle (ex: from the waist up)

3. @moldo5222 Sure! I should get that done pretty soon.

4. @KMepi Yes, I should also get that done pretty soon.

5. @WolfGamerGirl37 Of course! I’m so sorry that didn’t work out, let me send it again.

6. @IDONTKNOWREAL Sure! What time era are you looking for? It would be awesome if you could give me a reference as to what you are looking for. That could just be a time period, a movie that you feel has similar settings, or really anything I can work off of.

2 Likes