ARCANECRAFT || SG Sign-ups and Chat

Took the writing test!

1 Like

Submitted the writing test! Oof, I’m nervous…

3 Likes

You and me both! Kitty, may I ask how many people have submitted so far?

3 Likes

Ah! Sorry for the late response. 16 peeps so far. Since no ones done the writing sample for a couple of days, and I’m much too impatient, I think I’m going to close the writing test soon

4 Likes

:eyes:

3 Likes

The writing test will close Mobday, 11:59 EST. (I think that’s my time zone.) If you wish to participate, please get your writing sample in by this time! The official list of scores will be posted sometime Tuesday. Thank you!

Tags

@ScarletSwanHunter @Littlefeets @AnimeOtome @marie6867 @EchoRavencroft @BrookieK @Thecode004
@BlueInferno @moriahelizabeth @Tellyg47 @fal.renet1398 @jdepisode @veganwater @QueenChid @Wingsoffire @CrazyCaliope @Kale @Ella @classycherries @RainyDay @Qwertyu @Alexwrites

14 Likes

Did you receive my test? :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I do believe she just tagged everyone.

6 Likes

Yes, I did :smile:

4 Likes

Oof, okay. I was stressed for a split second :joy:

3 Likes

Sorry I’m on my phone so I can’t see whole usernames when I click on a pic, so all I saw was S. thought you were Scar or something. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Oh, okay. :joy:
That’s fine :blush:

3 Likes

Yes, I know I’m a little late. But at the last minute some peeps were interested so I decided to keep it open till my original date. Now, after long last, your scores:

@Thecode004 - 2
@AnimeOtome - 2
@BlueInferno 2
@Qwertyu - 1
@QueenChid - 2
@Tellyg47 - 1
@CrazyCaliope - 2
@EchoRavencroft - 2
@Kale - 2
@HisHighnessJui - 2
@ScarletSwanHunter - 2
@LittleFeets - 2
@fal.renet1398 - 1
@AlyssathePretzel - 1
@SilverRose - 2
@RainyDay - 2
@LovingLostCities - 1
@Episode_fan1 - 2
@jdepisode - 2
@EpisodeGirl - 2

Remember, what the scores mean:
2 - means that you are in the group of people I will let make characters. More on character creation will be explained later. (You guys just reserve for now. Sign-ups will be up shortly.)
1 - To get more people involved, I thought that some people could make NPCs for the game. NPC (or non player characters) do many things, but are very small roles. You won’t get any say in what your character does. It’s basically so I don’t have to make them up. (NPC sign ups will be out shortly)
0 - Means you don’t get to do anything. Sorry, go learn how to write better. We all sucked at one point too.

9 Likes

ooh yay I passed~
Can I reserve for one female right now?

2 Likes

Yup! Class and race too pleaseee

1 Like

I forgot about this love the idea but I’m kind of busy if it’s ok I think in going to drop but thank you so much

1 Like

That’s fine. If you ever want to make and NPC, feel free to.

1 Like

Ok thank you kitten

1 Like

Yay! @Kittenlove can I reserve a female elf archer and if you need a male I can take on a male human magic user tank.

1 Like

Hooray! I reserve for one female (healer; elf magic user) and one male (tank; human magic user)

2 Likes