Arch's Commission Art Shop [OPEN]

Hey everyone, Arch here!
So I’ve recently started my art commissions and I would love for you guys to check it out! :blob_hearts:
~ What I can do: Story covers, art scenes, pfps, intros, outros, etc!
~ Info

Examples

all payments to be made via PayPal only
You can DM me on my instagram @/arch.writes or over here to place an order!
Thank youu :heart:

11 Likes

great art !!!

1 Like

thank you!

1 Like

bump

BUMP! Ur art is bootiful

1 Like

Those are amazing but don’t you think the prices are too high?

5 Likes

agree i converted it and full body is like £48 oop i mean idk obviously art takes time but :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

thanks!

1 Like

i do fully rendered art and takes me 20 hours max. i researched fully and compared my average prices with artists with art similar to mine and this is what it was! so don’t worry, i’m not making it higher than it already is :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

bump just to keep this thread alive xD

I’d recommend changing the name from “Art Shop” to Commissions because on forums, art shops are usually/most known as free art. People will get the wrong idea until they click it and see it’s actually a commission.

1 Like

oh, alright thank you!

1 Like

examples updated! :heart:

bump! i’ve reduced the prices for now. (still negotiable) let me know if you would like me to draw you some art!

What are the new prices?

it’s written in the official post itself! right under the pictures! it’s called “updated price list”

1 Like

bump! examples updated :two_hearts:

1 Like

examples have been updated with new artwork!

1 Like

Ok so I did some pretty basic math and you have put the price of Portrait as ₹2000 and 20$ in USD. Then you have put the prices of bust as ₹2200 and $30 in USD. So according to this ($30-$20) your $10 will be ₹200.

So according to this shouldn’t $20 be only ₹400? And you have put it as ₹2000.

And Waist up as ₹3500 and $40, then here the difference of $10 comes off as ₹1300.

It is all messed up. Please check it and update it properly.

I hope that I did not come off as rude. I am a huge fan of ur art since I saw ur summer fever art work and have been wanting to commission art from you, but then I saw these messed up prices. So please update the prices properly.

2 Likes

hey, no no this isn’t rude at all!
i just put up the approximate prices so that it can be a little flexible for a few people who aren’t happy with the prices. i’m sorry it if confused you, i’ve changed it now! i just assumed that i could discuss the exact prices with the person after they tell me exactly what they want. thanks for pointing it out! do you still need a commission?

2 Likes