~Arctic Foxes Art Thread~ {Closed for now}

Request

Title: Pixie Dust (in gold)
Background: picture or description There is a white line in between two backgrounds:

1. Pose: There is a girl running and she is in between the backgrounds. (she is running towards the junkyard background)
    On the junkyard background she is wearing this:

And on the royal background she is wearing this:

So, the outfits she is wearing would be split… like this:
    Image result for double life
    but she is running… idk if that makes sense :sweat_smile: and if this is too hard i can request something else.
    Characters:
    Royal Girl:

Junkyard Girl:

Which Artist: (optional) @CD_Erugo
    Extra details: If there is a line of gold sparkles across the drawn cover that would be great :upside_down_face:

Thanks so much! And let me know if you need more information! :yay:

2 Likes

So you do you want her facing forward or do you want her to have the normal episode side glance look?

2 Likes

facing forward please :blush:

2 Likes

@CD_Erugo sorry if i didnt make it more obvious :sweat: i wanted it drawn… im so sorry if you already started

2 Likes

Title: A Killer’s To-Do List
Author name: Knightly (I’d prefer it not to be on the cover though)
Background: Something kind of blurry or maybe a black background (idrc), but I’d like there to be an explosion going on, like a bomb.
Characters:

Reese:

Female
Skin: Light
Brows; Defined Natural
Hair: Beach Wave Hair, White
Eyes: Upturned Feline, Blue
Face: Oval
Nose: Upturned
Lips: Full Round, Blush

Conner:

Male

Skin: Olive
Brows: Thin Arch
Hair: Spiked Up Hair, Fawn
Eyes: Stoic Almond, White
Face: Diamond
Nose: Button
Lips: Uneven, Terracotta

Which Artist: I don’t necessarily mind, but @CD_Erugo 's art really did appeal to me.
Extra details: I would like them to be in all black, but very formal wear (Tux, dresses, etc…). The pose I’d want is Conner behind Reese, and I’d want them both to have guns and ear pieces. Feel free to play around with the pose and stuff a little, these are just the basic guidelines of what I’d prefer. OH, almost forgot! I’d like the title to be in a very “fancy” block-ish of font, preferably white.

You guys all have amazing art, and I completely understand if you don’t want to take my request, but I would love it if you did! Keep doing a great job!

3 Likes

Can I get some screenshots?

1 Like

What expression is she wearing.

2 Likes

smiling

1 Like

Is anyone doing my cover? I have been waiting two weeks

1 Like

I thought I had completed it.

1 Like

I can’t figure out the font? Do you have any specific fonts.

1 Like

Sorry but can I have screenshots? I haven’t started yet but having screenshots would make it a lot easier for me.

@apple_pie I finished it but personally I feel I can improve it. Please tell me what you want changed.

Cover

2 Likes

Hey, can I have a duffle bag overlay? I have an example of what I want:

Yeah !

Here it is !

tysm!

1 Like

No problem !

Hi can you please resend it to me

1 Like

hi,
I need help with making this