Are any of you struggling with directing?

Hi, and I’ve been writing on Episode for a year now and I’m still struggling with directing, especially advanced directing. Now, I really do my best at it and I’m trying to get better, but anyway I would like to know if any of you struggle with directing.

4 Likes

Hey depending on what you need help on I could possible help you out .

Sometimes I struggle but after a while of practice I’ve gotten better at it but a couple things still make me stumble on coding

4 Likes

I struggle with some things, but other things I’m good at. If you ever need any help, I’m happy to give it a go!

2 Likes

I’ve been coding for a year now, and I think there always be something you struggle with.
Coding is tricky and even the best authors struggle with it sometimes!

4 Likes

Hey buddy,

You’re not the only one. I am here since 2018/2019 and still struggle with directing. Directing isn’t easy. I agree with @CarbiD, there’s always something you struggle with. But we are here for each other to help each other (and to learn some new directing skills if it’s possible). You can ask for more Episode-related-directing-advice and help by DM on my IG or PM over here.

A-W

3 Likes

My current story uses advanced directing and I still struggle with directing myself, despite writing since 2018. If you ever need any help, though, PM me! I can help with writing too!

2 Likes

It took me over a year to get where I am now, and I’m still learning everyday. Don’t give up. Keep practicing. No one is a pro coder overnight. We’ve probably all wanted to throw our laptop/tablet/phone out the window at some point.

3 Likes