Are Europe people white?

Hello episodians,

So I’m just curious, because my friends keep telling me that if you’re from europe you’re not white? My friend is albainian and people are saying she’s not white. And I’m really curious right now, so can somone awnser my question please and break it down for me? Thanks.

2 Likes

people on balkan are 99% white.

2 Likes

Well no everyone in Europe isn’t white, it’s mixed here just like America and a lot of other places I guess

5 Likes

I mean for like the original people not the people who have migrated there or anything aha

1 Like

It depends, but I think mostly we’re white

6 Likes

It’s mixed but mainly white. But there is also a lot of light skinned privileges.

3 Likes

I mean it depends on what nationality you are

1 Like

Uh I mean it’s hard to draw a line there. But I guess the majority is white.

2 Likes

The European ethnicities are white. Like the native ones, I mean. English are white, for example. The countries are a mixed bag now, though, but their ethnicities aren’t a European one if they aren’t white.

Does that make sense?

6 Likes

Europe is a continent, it has like 50 different countries and a hella a lot of people, naturally, there are mixes. But I think it’s really common, yeah. (my family is from 2 different European countries and are all white though lol)

4 Likes

Yes it does, thank you :smiley:

1 Like

Anyone can be British. That’s nationality.

But English people are white. English is an ethnicity. Same with other places. You can look online for white ethnicities and see what they are and then of course you have the countries, too.

So you can be English ethnicity from Britain. You can be English ethnicity from Ethiopia. You would he English and Ethiopian. That kinda deal. The difference between ethnicity and nationality still confuses me sometimes because like… I’m American. Lol, we don’t really do a lot of that here. Also sorry, delays. At job hahaha.

4 Likes

Well Europe is a continent, and white people pretty much live in pretty much every region in the world (any race can). As for Albanian in particular, there are quite a number of Albanian natives I’ve known or know of who consider themselves white

1 Like

Europe is white. all white amricans are descendants of European immigrants

2 Likes

It depends
There are some country where people are white and some where they are not. Then there are country (such as Germany, Norway) where people are really pale and some (such as in Italy,Spain) where we are a bit darker but still white lol

1 Like

Native Europeans are Caucasian… European CITIZENS vary in race.

Not all Caucasian Americans are Native to Europe, but a majority of them are.

All are not

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.