Are fighting minigames allowed? Is there really a limit of 5 punches if it's a minigame?

I read somewhere that there’s a limit of 5 punches per episode… Well then. Chapter 1 of my unpublished story has a fighting minigame, where you can just fight the “monster”. The monster is just a character with a green skin tone. You literally tap on a button to punch the monster, and if you don’t tap fast enough the monster punches you instead. And I let the reader replay this minigame as many times as they want… Is this type of minigame against guidelines?
Oh and the monster is “fake”, it’s literally you playing a videogame. So, the MC is playing a videogame where she is fighting a monster in the videogame… So it’s not even a “real” person or anything…

5 Likes

Id think so. I mean it’s not really violent

Bruhhh ur story sounds AWESOME. :bomb:
I honestly wanna read it. :boom::boom:
Ive also heard abt the 5 punch limit thing a while back. But I dont think its real (not sure- make sure to double check w/ sm1)
but why would episode make the punching animation then label it as violence seems weird to me.

1 Like

I hope to publish it sometime this winter! Yeah, the 5 punches would be really limiting, I hope it’s okay to have a “fake fighting” minigame.

1 Like

Hmu when its outtt :call_me_hand:t4::fire::fire::fire:

Yes and really unneccessary :mask:

1 Like