Are gay love stories interesting?

I have this idea for a gay love story. I was just wondering if people even think that gay stories are interesting to read. Though it won’t affect my desicion to write a story like that, I’m simply just interested.

8 Likes

Heck! YES!

3 Likes

Yes! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes!!!

2 Likes

I actually haven’t seen one for guys but I have seen “gay” (lesbian) love stories for girls. I think everyone would be happy to see a story based on gay love! Even if you aren’t gay yourself or want to read it, I think you can still appreciate it because it’s not a little side thing in a different story, its the premise of the story. Usually gay options are only in stories that aren’t romance stories so it’s kind of just a little sub plot.

2 Likes

Yes and you should read The King Of Sin, she did amazing with Asher and Talon and it may help you a bet if need on some ideals and getting thoughts running. :slight_smile: If you do please let me know I’ll read it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There is a gay story called Obessed Storm. Just saying. I am Definitely going to write a gay story.

2 Likes

Whats the authors name? I want to read it.

1 Like

im looking to find it now.

Its Obession Storm. Lol

2 Likes

Thank you so much I also recomend Undeniable Flame by Xandra M the other story is by Darebear if you want to check them out. :slight_smile:

1 Like

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

1 Like

Yeah thanks for the advice I’m probably gonna read it to maybe get some help if I’m out of ideas on what to do. And I’m planning on writing my boy love story (already started a little bit), I just don’t know when I could publish it since I have another story that I already have published but it isn’t even close to being finished :tired_face: I guess I’ll have to work on both of them or finish up the first one asap, I really want to bring my own boy love story out there!

2 Likes

awesome. good luck. :sunglasses::+1::blush:

Um… if the story is just about the fact that they’re gay, I don’t think it’s the best idea in the world. I mean, a straight person’s sexuality doesn’t make their whole story!

1 Like

Yeah no I have a few ideas one is mainly about assassins and the two guys fall in love but the story isn’t just about then being gay.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.