Are LGBTQA characters important for every story

You could have two men or two women for example kissing in the background for example.

2 Likes

Please remember:

The purpose of this thread is stated in the opening post, and any comments that are not relevant to the question or questions posed therein will be flagged and hidden or removed. If there is an issue that needs to be addressed to a specific user or users, feel free to contact the user or users over private message. If you find content that is in violation of Our Forum Moderation Standards and Guidelines, it is best to flag it and not respond to it. I will review it as soon as possible.

Please PM me with any questions.

2 Likes

I’m a nonbinary lesbian and I like reading lgbt+ stories on episode. That said, I don’t like reading lgbt+ that aren’t authentic. Reading a wlw story that is just a hetero relationship with a female put in place of the male is kinda annoying.
I also am always open to answer questions if you want to include lgbtq+ characters in your story.

1 Like

Thank you so much :revolving_hearts:

Nothing is really “needed” in “every story”, but honestly all you need to do to write an LGBT character is just write a character. They’re people first.

And just putting this out there, unless you’re a real shut-in and don’t meet a lot of people, you’ve likely met plenty of LGBT people and just didn’t know about it. Most LGBT people don’t really introduce themselves as such, lol.

2 Likes