Are My Characters Diversed Enough? (POLL)

Hey guys, as you know I was suppose to be taking a break, but is more of something personally. Any who, Are my characters Diversed enough its in LL. BUT INK IS MY FREAKING BABY

White

Latin

Latin

Latin

Korean

Asian

White

White

African American

African American

Nigerian

Pakistani

6 Likes

yes.:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks, :kissing_heart::blush: I wanted to make sure I didn’t have to much of the same kind, is there anything I should add?

1 Like
  • YES, I LOVE THE DIVERSITY
  • It’s Okay Enough
  • I think you have to many of the same kind
  • Maybe you should add some more.

0 voters

@DogLover990 is there anything I change

@SakuraCheam, what should I add?

1 Like

Maybe more Pakistanis and Nigerians? It’s really up to you though :blush: they seem diverse to me tho

1 Like

Thanks will do

I love your opinion, I will

1 Like

More black peopleee

3 Likes

Yesss

Okay–Here we go:

The first white character looks nice however–You need to remember white people with monolids and full lips combination are very rare. You won’t really see one irl. The Latin characters look okay. What is the “Asian” girl ethnicity? You already put one Korean and another Pakistani which makes them Asians, so why not name her ethnicity too? What is her ethnicity? And she looks more white than an actual Asian. For the white guy with pink on, is he supposed to be gay? If he is, it’s kinda offensive to make him dress like that. Make it seem “stereotypical.” And the African American guy? His lip color does not match. Here’s a link that can help you with lip colors: https://www.instagram.com/p/BrNk9ntH9fH/. The Pakistani girl is just a default character. That is kinda upsetting, especially since it seems like you didn’t put effort into it because of that. I also noticed you put a lot of overused feature on the characters. Like the button nose and full heart lips. Mix it up a bit. There are so many other features you can use. If you need help with that, DM me and I can help. Anyway, that’s all I had to say. In conclusion, your story seems diverse but not well put together diversity.

8 Likes

Also, why is she wearing a Hijab with revealing clothing? She shouldn’t be showing the legs. With the Hijab, you need to dress modestly. I have a thread if you need help with it dressing her modestly, I have a thread: How-To Guide on: How to Make and Add Muslim Characters --There’s some outfit ideas for you.

2 Likes

What country is it set in (there wouldn’t really be that many African-Americans living in New Zealand or Indigenous Australians living in Italy) but other than that it just seems a bit repetitive (it would make sense if they were related or if it’s just one or two races with a few people of that race) otherwise it just makes it look like there’s diving among the group (is it a friendship group?) which unless you have something else in mind would normally result in a negative outcome (from what I’ve seen). Aside from everything else that I’ve said, have fun writing your story and if you think the characters are diverse enough for your liking then don’t second guess yourself there’s not really any right or wrong for something like this (as long as they’re all represented respectively) (still good to have an extra set of eyes though :wink: )

1 Like

Okay

P.S the first one is lip injections, I should have put that

So, you are taking consideration of the information I gave you?

1 Like

No the story is about all people who signed up for modeling and fashion

Of Course I am, I’m on the page rn

1 Like

I was actually thinking making some transgenders any help on that?

1 Like