Are the forums lagging?

opinion
community
general
communication

Is anyone else having issues with receiving notifications and being unable to upload photos?

14 Likes

:raising_hand_woman: :raising_hand_woman:
Yeah, I can’t upload any photos

3 Likes

Ugh how annoying, all of the notifications i have received are for conversations from hours ago, I’m not getting any new notifications

3 Likes

Yeah, i can’t upload photos or link other topics.

1 Like

Same, I mean I didn’t even get a notification that you replied to me :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

None of my notifications are working besides when someone likes something I said

idek why I replied to this because we were just talking in the dms :woman_facepalming:t3::joy:

3 Likes

Ohhh I thought it was just me :sweat_smile: @LillyR this explains so much

3 Likes

“Sorry there was an error uploading that file. Please try again”. Is this the error everyone is getting when trying to upload images?

7 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I got

4 Likes

Oops me neither!

2 Likes

Mine just gets stuck on 100% and spins in circles

2 Likes

Same. It’s annoying.

1 Like

I’m on mobile, and I’m not getting an error,
but it says “uploading 100%” forever :weary:

3 Likes

Same

2 Likes

And we can’t post links to YouTube anymore? They’re not embed

2 Likes

Oh yeah i noticed this too, but i wasn’t sure if it was me being stupid

2 Likes

There’s no way video can be embed :disappointed_relieved: I tried everything :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Yeah, this is happening to me also. I was trying to upload the image can it somehow took forever. Plus I keep on getting notifications that was 1 hour ago

4 Likes

This isn’t really annoying, now I have to check like every topic I’ve replied on including PMs to see if anyone has replied to me

2 Likes

For me it just wouldn’t upload :disappointed: