Are the forums lagging?

Lagging for me too :roll_eyes:
It takes forever to upload & then I get a message saying “error, try again later”

Moved to Site Feedback since this is about the forum. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

2 Likes

It’s working :smiley::scream::smiley:

1 Like

If y’all can, please drop links below to the specific threads that are causing this issue for you. Thanks!

3 Likes

Jeremy for some reason I can’t upload pictures when I’m on my phone and episode website :thinking: works fine on the laptop.

1 Like

Yes
The notifications are coming after about 10 mins

1 Like

Can you supply us with a screenshot and description of what happens when you try to upload them? Thanks!

1 Like

Testing: PC/Browser

2 Likes

There’s no icon for upload even

1 Like

So the icon on the bottom right hand corner of the screenshot near the trash button above is not visible for you?

2 Likes

Testing

Mobile/browser

2 Likes

It’s there :sweat_smile: sorry I was confused as this icon was on the top before and I didn’t notice that it’s been moved to the bottom.

3 Likes

As you can see above, regarding Youtube, i was able to copy/paste a youtube url and it successfully embedded it using both PC and mobile device. Anyone with the youtube issues can you please copy/paste a YT link and post it in here for testing purposes? Please list in your post if you are using mobile or PC/Mac. Thanks!

@CoraMae the Youtube link you posted above shows up fine and embedded for me :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Yup I said it’s working now :grin:

Sometimes it’s enough to scream out for help, and god hears us, you know :joy::heart:

2 Likes

I was also able to revert the user notifications so they no longer show up in consolidated batches.

So just to confirm:

• User Notifications (Complete)
  • Youtube embedding (Complete)
  • Image uploading (Complete)

Is there anything else anyone would like addressed or did I miss anything? :smiley:

7 Likes

It’s working now! Thank you :blush::blush:

2 Likes

Thanks for so much effort

1 Like

Since all these seem to be completed I’ll be closing this. Thanks all! :ok_hand: