Are there any Anime stories?

Hay eveyone,
It probably is a really weird question, but are there any episodes who are like related to an anime? Sorry if my English is bad! What I mean is, are there any stories who are based on an anime? Please share them and what your opinion is :))

2 Likes

Magicka: Fairy Sugar Cutie GO! is basically a magical girl story

1 Like

Aah Thank you, I’m not really into the girly stories. I like action stories with a little romance. Maybe I should have said that in the description… My bad :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Fanfictions aren’t allowed, so I don’t know if you’ll really be able to find any. Sorry to burst your bubble. :confused:

I hope you find one, though!

4 Likes

My story is not based on anime but it has an anime style, you can give it a try who knows you might like it :blush:

Title : The Wolf in Disguise
Author : Eeviee (IG: @eeviee.stories)
Genre : Romance/Fantasy
Episodes : 11 (ongoing)
Style : Limelight
Description: While visiting your grandma, an encounter with a mysterious boy results in you enrolling at the Wolfrest Academy. Will you be able to save yourself from the wolves’ den?

Features:

• Custom name for MC
  • Limited CC of the MC and LI (No eye color and hair color)
  • Choice matter
  • Point system
  • Advanced directing
  • 1 ending
  • Mini-games
  • Music + Sound
  • Art scenes

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6066415763914752

2 Likes

Oh, it’s full of action. The directing is cool and there’s an LI for the MC.

2 Likes

Well, it’s not based on an anime (as far as I know) but Dead or Alive by sargym.ep kinda has an anime-ish vibe to it. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Hi are you interested in reading romantic-drama-comedy-action

If yes here’s the link

1 Like

aah it’s okay, there was one called “living with the vampire brothers” by bukii, and it really looked like an anime. But it got taken down by episode after a long time.

1 Like

It looks so good! I will read it :))

1 Like

Okay I will give it a try, Thank you! :))

Thank you! :))

1 Like

Hay, Thank you! :))

1 Like

I can see why it got taken down

That reminded me of Diabolik lovers ahdhahsha

Anyways, I’m not sure if this is what you’re looking for, but there’s also Streampaw’s My gamer boys, as well as episodeanon27’s stories (they also draw their own art scenes and covers that have an anime style :> )

hahahah yes, It was exactly like diabolik lovers
but more her own version of it. I loved it tho, sad it got taken down. Thank you I will check it out! :))

1 Like

Shinigami : Angel of Death by @anjelique.epi

2 Likes

Aah Thank you! I will put it in my list :))

1 Like

The Empress of Time really reminds me of anime (the humor), but if you don’t have a lot of storage on your phone it’ll probably be laggy because one of the episode had over 100 overlays I believe, and there are lots of overlays pretty much every chapter.

1 Like

I will put it in my list, Thank you! :))

Thank you and enjoy :relaxed: