Are there any free apps or free websites to make art? As in Art scenes? Covers? Pfp?

All the authors, readers, and arteests out there. Do any of you guys know any free apps or websites to make your own art? I am starting as a new arteest and I need your guys help? Do any of you guys know any free apps or websites to make art?:paintbrush:

5 Likes

ibis paint x, medibang paint, procreate (costs money on ios, but very worth it as lots of people I know on IG use it :> )

3 Likes

I suggest u too use Ibis PaintX …Its very convenient to use and have many advance features than any of the others… Though its a bit hard to familiarise with the options but once u get the hang it becomes so easy…I personally use ibis PaintX…And plus all these features are for free…U can use Medibang paint also its a good app…If u chose to use Ibis PaintX and have any problem let me know i would be happy to help u with anything :blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you for that!! Your so helpful!:heart:

2 Likes

No problem :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you!!:heart:

2 Likes

Ibis paint x
It’s best I myself use it for arts :art::writing_hand::performing_arts::two_hearts:

2 Likes

𝐈 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐬 𝐱 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 :heartpulse:

2 Likes

almost all the artist you oay money for uses ibis paint x (free)
According to me 90 percent of android artists uses ibis and 99 percent of ios artists uses procreate its a paid app tho and almost 100 percent of pc users use adobe photoshop its NOt free.
i reccomend ibis paint x as its free and there are loads of tools and stuff personally I use procreate

4 Likes

Ibis paint is great!! I make art scenes, pfp’s and edits!! Eventhough some brushes cost money you can get all the ones free if you watch an ad :wink:

4 Likes

Oooooouuu thank you!!!:relaxed:

2 Likes

I personally use procreate pocket ( on my phone ) bc it’s not like a subscription and only a one time pay which is pretty convenient but if u r looking for free I would def recommend Ibis PaintX it’s a great app and I used it before procreate. If you need help feel free to PM or reply to this message :wink:

4 Likes

I have a thread called resources for learning how to draw (it’s my featured thread) I have a list of some free and paid ones along with there pricing, some might have been listed already.

3 Likes

Thank you for your help!:heart:

2 Likes