Are there any Game of Thrones fans here?

Did anyone say Game of Thrones? :smirk:

The newest trailer? Bomb. Can’t wait, I hope April comes soon :smile: The Starks must survive. I doubt Jon will die again but if Arya dies, I will freakin’ revolt.
And personally, I don’t ship Jon and Dany. I like them as individual characters but not together. JonxYgritte and DanyxDrogo rule

2 Likes

I know right? For once the audience is happy! :100::100:

1 Like

I really liked Jon and the wild ling girl! They were so different but so good together. :heart_eyes: And I wanted Dany to somehow revive Khal Drogo but ughhh that did not happen…:expressionless::expressionless:

2 Likes

I don’t ship it either. It’s just… too weird for me. But, we’ve already seen a brother and sister :eyes: I agree 100% with you.
My friend was devastated when Drogo died, she thought he was so hot lmao

3 Likes

I know right! They were so sweet together. Plus Kit and Rose (I hope her name is Rose lol) fell for each other on set and in real life too! If those two aren’t a dream come true ship, I don’t know what is. And I hate that sudden ‘relationship’ of Dany and Jon brings possible ‘pregnant drama’.
If Dany gets freakin’ pregnant, I’m done. (That would be a great Episode cliche)
Same with Drogo and Dany. Drogo promised her basically the whole Westeros. He can’t break his promise.

1 Like

Eww… Twin-ship of Jamie and Cersei? I started enjoying their scenes since they started having different opinions. Plus this:

THIS IS CORRECT.

And to be honest, I didn’t like Drogo at first, I thought he was just a savage with the muscles of ‘The Rock’. But once he and Dany got closer and after killing that viper Viserys, he became one of my favorites.

2 Likes

Girl, I became obsessed with his fine muscular self!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I seriously thought I wouldn’t keep watching the series! :confused:

1 Like

It was soo nasty! lol
I do like Jamie a lot more now, but part of me can’t forget what he did to Bran, the poor baby.
That is also very true, he was pretty scary but eventually you coULD SEE HOW MUCH HE LOVED HER :sob:

@Facing_My_Demons The man looks like a literal god :heart_eyes:
I was pretty stunned at Ned’s death, especially because I loved him in Lord of the Rings. That almost pushed me away lol

3 Likes

So many promises that were broken, starting with Ned Stark returning to Winterfell and telling Jon about his real mother!!:rage::rage:

2 Likes

That is so true! I wanted Jamie to fall in love with that tall lady Brianne?? Two warriors in love!! So cute!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Cercei is such a bitch, she shouldn’t deserve to have another kid! Specially with the way her oldest son turned out to be.:rage:

As to Drogo and Dany, at first I wanted her to escape or at least fight but she didn’t. Then again when we see the sweet side of him I was like awwww, even giants have a soft side :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart::heart:

1 Like

The thing he did to Bran cannot be forgiven. But still, I think there will be a reunion of the two. I’m curious how it will go, probably… “Hey Bran, sorry I pushed you from that tower… You know, I kinda panicked when I saw a Stark kid watch me bang my twin sister, the queen of Westeros…”
But I admit, he truly loved her, at least before she went all ‘mad queen’. And both of them loved their children and wanted to protect them (even though I think they should have drown Joff the moment he started acting like a psycho)

2 Likes

Don’t even get me started on Lord of the Rings. lol When they killed Ned I was literally in shock. My mouth wouldn’t close at all! I was like, “Wtf will happen now? What about Arya? What about stupid pussy Sansa?” Yeah, his death did a number in me. :frowning:

1 Like

I guess we’ll never understand what’s it like to love a kid until we’re mothers. (I don’t have any children) But they say a mothers love is an unconditional love, which explains why at some point Cercei would show Joffrey the right way and he went against her and sansa when he decided to behead Ned. Cercei was as surprised as we were. Then when he ordered his bastards brothers be killed. I think that’s when she realized the monster her son was. :confused:

2 Likes

I know right! Promises were broken and then chaos began. So many misunderstandings…
The Red Wedding for example. That was partly Rob’s fault, he knew the consequences. But still, I cried while watching it (especially when Arya saw what she saw).

And Jamie and Brienne? Beautiful ship :heart:
I loved how she could kick Jamie’s ass and he wouldn’t say a thing. They clearly have feelings for each other and Bronn knows

13407174_1703989746531586_311070243411921258_n

2 Likes

LMAO! Bronn is out of this world! I literally love his character, he’s just so hilarious!!! I really hope Jamie and Brienne become something in Season 8, or at least try something before one of them is killed! :confused:

The Red Wedding, I’d say I died and came back to life just like Arya! When they killed his dire wolf really hurt me. And damn, when his wife was stabbed while being pregnant, that was so SICK and disturbing!! Then when Arya came back and slaughtered all of the Frey’s, I was like, “Gettem’ bitch!!”. :roll_eyes: They deserved it!

BTW: I just realized how sexy Rob is. lol :relaxed::relaxed::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

This just came to my mind, I think it’s funny how that wild ling guy is after Brienne!! I think it’s so cute how he’s madly in love with her despite her height and the fact that she can really fuck him up big time. In fact, I think he’d like that. :laughing:

2 Likes

Love the A Song of Ice and Fire series. Am I the only one who got incredibly creeped out last season when Tyrion was outside of the door listening when Snow and Khaleesi were doing the deed? That is the one scene throughout the entire show that still confuses me and makes me feel a bit uncomfortable. It seems like a very out of place action for our loved, short adventurer.

3 Likes

You know what, Tyrion used to be like the biggest player in GOT! But after falling in love with that prostitute, he slowed his horses! Maybe he missed hearing that sound? LMAO!! :rage::rage:

1 Like

BRONN MUST GET HIS CASTLE :sunglasses:

It’s hard to choose who to ship with Brienne… Tormund is hilarious and ginger while Jamie lost his ‘golden’ hair and has golden hand instead :joy:

And watching Arya’s revenge was SOOO satisfying. I was grinning like idiot the whole time.

Plus the actoe who played Rob also played Prince Charming in the newest Cinderella! :joy:

3 Likes

THIS