Are there any gay stories?

Hi,

I am writing a story right now called: Forbidden Romance.

It is about a young girl who is very religious, but eventually grows to become a lesbian and is afraid of what her family and friends will think.

I’d love for you to check it out!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5185814686728192

It has 7 Episodes published now and I am currently finishing up the story as we speak! I would love to hear your thoughts! I tried making it realistic in certain aspects and also making it a fun story. Let me know what you think? I’ll accept all criticism and praise lol.

I am not gay but I thought that Episode was lacking in a normal romance with gay and lesbian couples. So I decided to write a story about it! I got my idea from a new movie coming out, actually. Also, I am from a really religious place so this kind of stuff happens a lot.

Anyway, hope you like it!

-Saramona

oh hey thank you for putting my story on this list <3

You’re welcome. It was a good story. I plan on reading Collateral Damage soon <3

aww thank you <3 that’s amazing!

You guys ever read “Bad Boy In Town” By Lillith ? Or Secluded, Homecoming Kings, a flawless plan (i made a male mc), Isak & Finn.

oh and adrenaline isn’t a “gay story” It offers readers the chance to be straight and the way they treat gay people in that story isn’t right. It’s weird and uncomfortable for me. great story but just those parts, no.

You can play demi lovato. You can date a girl or guy. Which ever one you want.
But the only story I truly read was homecoming kings

I love homecoming kings

That is not true many books with girls love/boys love have many reads. Episode just recommends many straight books, but books like Pretty Little Liars, and Haute As Hell, and even Pitch Perfect which are really popular books have the main character playing as a lesbian or gay. So that is not why.

how about male gay characters cuz i cant really relate otherwise

XD I just have like three gay story’s but they are all being edited

Hi Allison! Maybe you’d like my story? Its a drama/romance called ‘Waking’

Brief synopsis:

“An artist’s world is turned upside down when she finds herself falling in love with a beautiful, eccentric actress— and her newest muse.”

I’d love it if you checked it out! :two_hearts:

I can’t find much either. So, has anyone read any gay male stories on Episode? I found only “Homecoming King” which was awesome and that one story with guy called Frost.

Just type in “LGBT” and a lot of stories should appear

FB_IMG_1531745917331
Title: THE NEW GUY
Author: KELZBLOGS
Genre: Gay/Romance
Style: INK
Summary: Justin is secretly gay but when the hot new guy from CALI comes along can he keep his secret and hide his feelings for the new guy who’s straight maybe.

FB_IMG_1531745917331
Title: THE NEW GUY
Author: KELZBLOGS
Genre: Gay/Romance
Style: INK
Summary: Justin is secretly gay but when the hot new guy from CALI comes along can he keep his secret and hide his feelings for the new guy who’s straight maybe.

Treasure Hunt there are female love interests

I can’t really find anything good

M/M Episode Stories that I know of:

A Flawless Plan by @MEA - choose to be male and romance male characters

Baby Blue by @MeMyselfAndI - two men are romantically attracted to each other

Bisexual Bachelor(ette) by A.J. MacArthur - choose to be male and romance male characters, everyone, including the MC, is bisexual

Bruise Me by Miss Piranha - two men are romantically attracted to each other, hasn’t been updated in a while

Duemadiri VN by @Vaena - choose to be male and romance male characters

Feening by @MBlack - choose to be male and romance male characters

Homecoming Kings by Lauren Murphy - main character is gay, romantically attracted to another man, who returns his feelings

Kings, Queens, and Tutors (male) by rebelbooks102 - male MC, romance male characters

Lost to the painted city by @MEA - choose to be male and romance male characters

Mr. or Mrs. Right by @MBlack - choose to be male and romance male characters, the coding is fucking insane

The B-Team by @MeMyselfAndI - male main character, option to romance a bisexual male character, unfortunately abandoned

The Freckles on Mars by @MeMyselfAndI - two men are romantically attracted to each other

Treasure Hunt by @toriah - choose to be male and romance male characters

Thank you so much! :smiley:

You’re welcome bro :rainbow_flag: