Are there any gay stories?

Thank you for the mention, @Infraradiant!

For the OP, two other of my stories are F/F possible- Eyes of Rain (F/F, later on also possibly M/M or M/F but requires specific choices) and Telvoikai (F/F, M/M, or M/F).

For @purplebitch and @WhiteWolf I actually had a post on Episode profile for this recently. Here are a few more that were mentioned there:

In Full Flight by S. Jason, The Fourth Floor by H.B., Senior Design by Andrea Elle, Smoke & Mirrors II by Scotti, Dream Escape by Kay Elle, Stranded by Mavis Rosebrook, Wanderlust by Mavis Rosebrook, Galileo School of Magic by Lee Funk, A Selkie’s Kiss by HumanBean, and Equality by Amanda Michelle.

4 Likes

Aw damn it I’m kicking myself for forgetting these :joy: Thanks for reminding me.

There are a lot of stories but they are hard to find because of the low read count burying most of them :confused: And the short descriptions make it hard to say what romance options are available unless you make it awkwardly nothing but that, lol.

1 Like

well in my story “the good-bye”, the MC’s best friend, who’s a woman, and has a girlfriend. But not the MC.
Well, I wanted to add it in case if you want to check it out! :blush:

There is one called Issac and Finn . I don’t know if it’s still there.

FB_IMG_1531745917331 Title: THE NEW GUY Author: KELZBLOGS Genre: Gay/Romance Style: INK Summary: Justin is secretly gay but when the hot new guy from Cali comes along can he keep his secret and hide his feelings for the new guy who’s straight maybe.